Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By HeavensAAA

Thread: Thoughts Regarding the Premium Special Sponsor Player

Thoughts Regarding the Premium Special Sponsor Player

Thoughts Regarding the Premium Special Sponsor Player-965f50a3-d05b-4a69-8938-a98427ff9a24.jpg

One word; hilarious. I shouldn’t expect the otherwise though, I should recall my experiences and I should know with what kind of sitcom instantiations I would come across.

Taking a piss must be a fun thing though. lol Anyways, at least, I know now.

What is the message of this?
    Vuslanot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    What is the message of this?
    Meh, now too old to rant. Nevertheless, if I would address a message, I would say; Silly me, Wise Good Old Nordeus. lol

Besides, I have no clue how much it costs to make a player like this at the moment. Maybe, it is even more expensive. I will see. But, anyhow, it seems my eagerness won’t last long this time as well.

Pro
    Loan players are never FTs, so never worth it.

They are what they’re suggested: a loan to help for 7 days, and nothing more.

But then when a 8/9* loan player joins a 6* team for the last 7 days of season when we are still on for quad, then we should be very pleased with such a loan.
    Vuslanot likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Loan players are never FTs, so never worth it.

They are what they’re suggested: a loan to help for 7 days, and nothing more.

But then when a 8/9* loan player joins a 6* team for the last 7 days of season when we are still on for quad, then we should be very pleased with such a loan.
    I hope I might see those moments before I get bored. lol

Special Sponsor Non-Loan Players

Thoughts Regarding the Premium Special Sponsor Player-17a2ca0d-3c4f-4d25-9f27-055d1fe6a169.jpg

The premium one;

Thoughts Regarding the Premium Special Sponsor Player-c7c86e6e-20a1-4812-8bbe-114a616d2770.jpg