Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By HeavensAAA

Thread: Strange opponent.... your opinion ?

Rookie

Strange opponent.... your opinion ?

How it' s possible GERD had a victory's cup with only one day's inscription ?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Ristiina FC View Post

I’d assume that when he took over this team, it was already top of the league.
    Last edited by Max; 03-28-2021 at 03:55 PM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ristiina FC View Post

That is simple. He joined the game on day 27 of last season, and his team was ‘allocated’ to replace a bot team which had already won the Cup earlier in the season. Similar with those who joined the league in last days of season when that new team replaces a bot which top the league.
    Max and Der_Ryan_M like this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Rookie
    OK , thanks

This is a crazy system imo

Although functionally I see how they make it workable and as fair as possible

But in my first league that I just finished the guy in third beat both me and the runner up, I played like 17 games I think he played 20 so a significant % of the season and he went unbeaten!

Didn't have the best team by far on stats either, just seemed to always do the business but the team he took over from had lost 4 or 5 prior to him taking over

Seems a bit unfair that he entered the league and didn't have a chance, where I enter 3 or 4 games later and get put in a team that, although had lost a couple and drawn a couple, are still already 9 points above him

Not sure how they could make it fairer, that just seemed super unfair to me though
    Last edited by Top outlaw; 03-28-2021 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Auto correct

Just the luck of the draw. You can be level 1 and cruising then someone joins the game so one of the bot teams becomes active and it’s game on!
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator