Thread: Changes

Changes

Hi all,

Can someone tell me what they (Nordeus) have changed in the match engine, and why? Since begin this season i'm loosing games that i've impossible could loose...

I have the best squad based on average stars in my competition, watch almost every match live, keep the morale and condition up and analyse my opponent each time so i can adjust my tactics/squad. Still i keep loosing and i can't figure out how that is possible.

One thing i've noticed is that the few (2) games i do win it was against teams that are equal or slightly better then mine. When i play against teams that are weaker then me i will loose, no matter what i do.

In the mean time i've spend almost my green and blue packages, spend almost all my tokens without any result....
    I'm getting desperate......

Got exactly the same problem ;o look my throphie room, now i am placed 9th..
    ||||||
    AC Alister
    @League 17

League 1# - 12 times
    League 2# - 3 times
    League 3# - 1 Time

League Other Places - 8th,

CL 1# - 2 times
    CL 2# - 3 times
    CL 3# - 3 times

Cup 1# - 1 times
    Cup 2# - 2 times
    Cup 3# - 0 times

CHECK OUT MY TEAM : http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html

Started: 06.10.2012 - Season 18 atm

Banned
    Buy tokens!!!!

No, seriously...buy tokens!!!

No, really. I am kidding. Many people are complaining of this. At least the NGE keeps you guessing. Do you want the same wife to come home to 40 straight years? Change it up, have a swinger party, have fun with your wife's sister...anything to make life more exciting.

They changed the NGE to increase the traffic on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Buy tokens!!!!

No, seriously...buy tokens!!!

No, really. I am kidding. Many people are complaining of this. At least the NGE keeps you guessing. Do you want the same wife to come home to 40 straight years? Change it up, have a swinger party, have fun with your wife's sister...anything to make life more exciting.

They changed the NGE to increase the traffic on the forum.
    what the heck
    ||||||
    AC Alister
    @League 17

League 1# - 12 times
    League 2# - 3 times
    League 3# - 1 Time

CL 1# - 2 times
    CL 2# - 3 times
    CL 3# - 3 times

Cup 1# - 1 times
    Cup 2# - 2 times
    Cup 3# - 0 times

CHECK OUT MY TEAM : http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html

Started: 06.10.2012 - Season 18 atm

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by allupygeee View Post
    i loled so hard. Btw same here and i guess im not the worst. Theres a team in my league with the highest Team quality and value but he got a rough start. 5 wins and four loses.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by drug5 View Post
    i loled so hard. Btw same here and i guess im not the worst. Theres a team in my league with the highest Team quality and value but he got a rough start. 5 wins and four loses.
    My lower level account was 25 wins and 1 draw last season and started the season with 2 wins and 3 losses and is the best team in the league by a few Q. Something has been changed.

Quote Originally Posted by allupygeee View Post
    Exactly the same here! I'm at lvl 8 now and each previous season i've ended up at first place and at least half final of cup and champions league. This season i'm on the 11th place, kicked out of the cup and probably not gonna make it for the next round in the CL.

Like with narrow diamond u r able to win 4-4-2 formation in any situation etc..
    '
    its not just fair to lose worse teams.. it happens in irl couple times, but not whole time

fukin dunno who has made the t11 engine system -.- ;ASD
    ||||||
    AC Alister
    @League 17

League 1# - 12 times
    League 2# - 3 times
    League 3# - 1 Time

CL 1# - 2 times
    CL 2# - 3 times
    CL 3# - 3 times

Cup 1# - 1 times