Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By HeavensAAA
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By HeavensAAA
  • 1 Post By Vuslanot
  • 1 Post By milpol
  • 1 Post By RaiKo

Thread: First player with 340% finishing @ level 6 after started career at level 2 and team

Pro

First player with 340% finishing @ level 6 after started career at level 2 and team

Finally! With my best player who scooped close to 50% of seasonal 51 motms for 4 full seasons, lots of extra training, plus every top scorer awards available since joining, he finally gets to that 340% mark. So proud of him as he has done that without any external influence like upselling, tanking, etc. Properly trained up, and hopefully he can be good enough to lead the team until retirement. (so our team could save most of the greens in the coming 10 seasons available for the next generation )

First player with 340% finishing @ level 6 after started career at level 2 and team-d6498bdb-f0ac-4383-a545-02fb2a8c69b3.jpeg
    First player with 340% finishing @ level 6 after started career at level 2 and team-cd29ba32-feba-47a3-a08f-2bf9cd6d91c9.jpeg
    Der_Ryan_M, Vuslanot and RaiKo like this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Nice player my friend, I would recommend training him to 180% again in a few seasons, before he gets too old and then he could lead the team until retirement and set some nice records.
    HeavensAAA likes this.

How many greens it costed? Folks toss about 750 greens however there is no way you could do it with that amount in my opinion.

Is there something I am doing wrong?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Nice player my friend, I would recommend training him to 180% again in a few seasons, before he gets too old and then he could lead the team until retirement and set some nice records.
    Thanks so much for your suggestion, mate! He was at best just over 160%+ at end of seasons, and I have been waiting (like forever haha) for his several greys to drop close to 0% and below for 1 final boost. And it seems, as you said, that would be 2 promotions away for that final push to as close to 180% as possible then.

Finally have the ‘luxury’ in saving up the absolute most of 700+ greens a season from last season after first teamers FTs are all ready, so should have enough to do that push then. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    How many greens it costed? Folks toss about 750 greens however there is no way you could do it with that amount in my opinion.

Is there something I am doing wrong?
    Most experienced high-level managers would go for those 40%+ 18yo FT then spend 550+ - 800 greens to powertrain to 140 averages, and the player could get close to 280-300 on a few key attributes when the right order of drills is applied.

Obviously, as a ‘new’ low-level freeloader manager, it is impossible to have saved up that many in season 1 alone to powertrain 1 player in season 2 or even a few seasons on (let alone the need of building a whole team with a proper and good balance to win in platinum since level 2 and events).

The alternative (lesser version, but affordably ‘cheaper’ in the short to medium term with less starting greens) way is to buy a 90%+ 18yo FT, then use about 250-280 greens to train him up to 130%-135% with key whites to close to 200%, then in subsequent seasons further boost him slightly and specifically with just a few drills for further improvements onto that few key attributes, and build a very flexible and efficient team to enable him to be the attacking focal point to score the most (FK taker, build a designated CK taker to assist him, and also decent ST & wide midfielder to occupy opposition defenders & midfielder for more space for him too), then he will be able to score enough to get some extra 100 skill points from motm alone (these 100 are priceless as they disregard the 180 average rule, so with luck it can keep improving the best skills beyond 180 average). I also often given him 4x unstorables for extra training everyday (the other 10 for a few other players for team balance) to keep pushing the key attributes slowly but surely.

Way more hard work than a typical 750+ greens on a 40% player, but this is probably the best a freeloader like myself could do with the limited 600+ greens at start of season 2 (spent all saved 200 on day 4 of season 1 on the first ST FT) needing to train up another few FTs in season 2, 3 & 4 to build a competitive team for platinum too.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Thanks so much for your suggestion, mate! He was at best just over 160%+ at end of seasons, and I have been waiting (like forever haha) for his several greys to drop close to 0% and below for 1 final boost. And it seems, as you said, that would be 2 promotions away for that final push to as close to 180% as possible then.

Finally have the ‘luxury’ in saving up the absolute most of 700+ greens a season from last season after first teamers FTs are all ready, so should have enough to do that push then. Hehe.

Most experienced high-level managers would go for those 40%+ 18yo FT then spend 550+ - 800 greens to powertrain to 140 averages, and the player could get close to 280-300 on a few key attributes when the right order of drills is applied.

Obviously, as a ‘new’ low-level freeloader manager, it is impossible to have saved up that many in season 1 alone to powertrain 1 player in season 2 or even a few seasons on (let alone the need of building a whole team with a proper and good balance to win in platinum since level 2 and events).

The alternative (lesser version, but affordably ‘cheaper’ in the short to medium term with less starting greens) way is to buy a 90%+ 18yo FT, then use about 250-280 greens to train him up to 130%-135% with key whites to close to 200%, then in subsequent seasons further boost him slightly and specifically with just a few drills for further improvements onto that few key attributes, and build a very flexible and efficient team to enable him to be the attacking focal point to score the most (FK taker, build a designated CK taker to assist him, and also decent ST & wide midfielder to occupy opposition defenders & midfielder for more space for him too), then he will be able to score enough to get some extra 100 skill points from motm alone (these 100 are priceless as they disregard the 180 average rule, so with luck it can keep improving the best skills beyond 180 average). I also often given him 4x unstorables for extra training everyday (the other 10 for a few other players for team balance) to keep pushing the key attributes slowly but surely.

Way more hard work than a typical 750+ greens on a 40% player, but this is probably the best a freeloader like myself could do with the limited 600+ greens at start of season 2 (spent all saved 200 on day 4 of season 1 on the first ST FT) needing to train up another few FTs in season 2, 3 & 4 to build a competitive team for platinum too.
    Probably the reason why it costs to me more than its usual amount is my current drill levels are low, I have just recalled it now.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

congrats! nice one
    HeavensAAA likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    Great player! Unfortunately he's already lost his growth pace by 15-20% in this season.
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Great player! Unfortunately he's already lost his growth pace by 15-20% in this season.
    Thanks! And yes, but then he has been maintaining his rating via motm mainly, as all but 2 drills are all 180-average-plus (except those involve the gradually dropped grey ones which I am still thinking if I should give a final boost in 2 seasons when they drop close to 0%, so the player could hold on till retirement).