Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pigeon92

Thread: Newbie here - one question please

Question Newbie here - one question please

Hey,

I am currently in the first season in the lowest League (League 1).

I have bought some players because they had a lot of stars. Now I have learned that only the "strength" of a player matters, since the quality only is related to how good the player strength is in my current league.

I started playing on 27th July. I have played each day and made 4 trainings with specific training groups each day.

Up to now, none of my players have reached any strength upgraded yet.

I start thinking if I do something wrong or if this is normal or w/e. I am a bit confused how I could improve my players in strength so that I could use them also in the higher League. I will be promoted to League 2 I think since I am switching between rank 1 and 2 and there is no other team in this league that could compete with me and my competitor.

But currently I am afraid I go into League 2 with the same strength since nothing happens. Neither after trainings nor after matches. They keep their strength.

My training level is 11. And I only got 2 Trainings with 2 pipes, rest is still level 1 with one pipe symbol.

I am struggling to get an understanding how the system works. When and how do players improve their strength?

Hope you can help me out a bit.

Thanks!

1st you do not have to buy high % players but younger players because they train well faster.

I usually do in the morning a drill containing all 3 types ( attack,def, condition) for all players to get bonuses to 10% and then to all young players i do individual trainings based on which skills is at lowest (so they rise faster), try to start with special ability at low % at higher will be impossible to get it.

Always watch videos for rest packs + double training sessions to all players (i do 4/day) and the rest ones to rise the energy for the young players i want to grow.

In the start will be hard to have all team under23 years since they cost a lot of money.

But after season 4 you will be able to keep all the squad under23 and at the end of the season to replace the so called "old players" those to goes to 24 and their % is below 100% (at the start of the season).

Good luck!
    oguzkaganaslan likes this.

And never keep players above 90% rest unless they have a game in the next 3 hours. Otherwise: train train train -> all of them (most important reserves)

Rookie
    And when you promote to level 2 at the end of the season your every player loses 1 star (20% quality). Keep that in mind. The players who gain most strength are that ones from 18 to 22 years old. The higher age, the slower strength gaining.

Thanks a lot guys for ur kind help!

Apprentice
    Go for young player (18-19) more better if you buy young fast trainer, you will notice him on the auc, his price higher than others, slight higher for example if normal young players price is at 10, the fast one is at 11 with same rating.

Rookie
    At the first level my genuine suggestion would be to fill your squad at its maximum with whoever it is. You should have all 28 players. Then I would recommend focusing on increasing your training levels as your top priority.

Then keep accumulating resources from watching free daily videos.

Leagues in the first levels are boring, so you can just buy a few strong players (regardless of the age) and win with them. In several seasons time, when your training levels are high (ideally - 80lvl+ but I can't remember how long did it take me to reach these levels) you can start meaningfully build your team with fast trainers and enter a new 'level' of playing Top Eleven.

And keep an eye on your ground development progress.

Good luck
    FC Elkhorn - Level 12
    Association: Russian Dream Team (#6P73JL)

Achievements:
    9 League
    5 Champions League
    6 Cup
    4 Super Cup
    4 Triple Crowns

Rookie
    If I were in Level 1 I would do a few things:
    1. Farm resources and accumulate them over a few seasons. Especially rest packs and tokens.
    2. Fill the squad with all 28 players (cheapest ones for the reserve) and aim on reaching the 91th training level as fast as I can.
    3. Buy a few good attacking players (older ones are ok) and use them in matches for the next 3-4 seasons.
    4. Keep an eye on the ground development.
    5. In the beginning of Level 5 I'd think about starting a serious gaming

I personally did not follow the above rules hence I've built a more or less strong team only by Level 8ish...
    FC Elkhorn - Level 12
    Association: Russian Dream Team (#6P73JL)

Achievements:
    9 League
    5 Champions League
    6 Cup
    4 Super Cup
    4 Triple Crowns

Banned
    I am from Bangladesh. can you give me any tutorial?

Rookie
    There is a lot of information on YouTube and the Top Eleven site. However, when building a team I followed these basic steps.

1. In real life soccer, what is the style of football you believe? In other words, how do you want to play.
    2. Once you have your core strategy, identify which players you want considering skills you think matter, special abilities you like, and additional roles for flexibility against various opponent formations and strengths.
    3. Develop a DAILY training program that suits your play style. This is a lot of trial and error as drill selection can have erratic effects on gameplay at times.
    4. Start fine tuning and adjusting. Identify the opponent strategies that worked against you and develop answers to these play styles.
    5. Continue fine tuning and adjusting as your environment keeps changing as well as your players.

In short, there is no best way. You need to develop your own philosophy and make it work with educated trial and error based on research and observations made on the field. Watching friends games can help give you a lot of ideas and inspirations.