Thread: What's the benefit of training really?

What's the benefit of training really?

I mean despite of the benefit for team bonus and individual bonus, does it have a permanent positive impact on player's skills and stats? or it is only good for matches performance?

Thanks in advance

I reckon if you ask any Manager they will say that training is paramount to improving a player. Primarily to raise his White attributes so that he performs better in matches. A well trained player will usually perform well in most matches (attacking players that is).
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I reckon if you ask any Manager they will say that training is paramount to improving a player. Primarily to raise his White attributes so that he performs better in matches. A well trained player will usually perform well in most matches (attacking players that is).
    What's the benefit of training really?-a2f9f409-d1e2-444b-9ee5-0802bf320b03.jpg
    What's the benefit of training really?-86bee6d4-94d3-4152-97a3-a4a51caeb068.jpg
    What's the benefit of training really?-a85b7f16-f449-427e-b569-d411996ba027.jpg
    What's the benefit of training really?-53ed5ffd-a006-4242-aaa3-05ef4728f061.jpg

LOL

I reckon the system identifies the initial Fast Trainer you acquire as the star player until the end of his career. This makes sense today. When I had Dean Way (a mc, yes a fcuking mc) as my star player and Allessandro Bassi (an amr) was a supporter. Then when Way was sold, Bassi became to the position of my star player, then Steve Knee etc. However, at times when mutants were actually real deal, they were grabbing the star positions. Djorou for instance, was a mutant and he was acquired after Steve Knee, but became the star player. After they nerfed the mutants, Steve Knee became the star again.

Dean Way’s grey skills are not unusual by the way, unlike the Chojaks’, who was a player of my friend Tom.
    Last edited by Vuslanot; 04-07-2021 at 07:55 PM.