Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzz View Post
    Nice update

Little question: What quality is important for the draw of the groups?

Why I ask: It sounds fairer to me BUT only if the groups are built in a good way. There should not be a way to manipulate it.
    it has never been based on the quality of the past 7 days. always based on the quality of your best 14 players on the update (nightly) before the next draw and that will not change

EDITED : lol you have totally changed your original message pfffff
    Last edited by minamino; 04-26-2021 at 04:47 PM.

Rookie
    Okay thank you. I did know that this is the rule for the league. I didn!t know that this is also the rule for Associations

and sorry for the big edit

Looks like I won't need to jump ship after every season anymore. Also lessens the impact from getting kicked before season end now that we get weekly rewards. The devaluation of platinum is sad though. I have a feeling many of us with be getting less than the 100 tokens we were previously getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzzz View Post
    Nice update

Little question: What quality is important for the draw of the groups?

Why I ask: It sounds fairer to me BUT only if the groups are built in a good way. There should not be a way to manipulate it.
    I'm a fan of them not sharing draw information. You know, once we found out how the competition draws are made, manipulate began
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Post How much associations go up ?

Hello Lian, Every Division has 64 Association, How many Asso go up ? 16 ??? How many Stay in the same division ? 32 ? And How many Asso go down ? Last 16 ?

Thank you
    Ivan Syzran likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    it has never been based on the quality of the past 7 days. always based on the quality of your best 14 players on the update (nightly) before the next draw and that will not change

EDITED : lol you have totally changed your original message pfffff
    why you say that minamino?? were did you get that info?

All of you that are against manipulators, you should remember that one reason they exist is because the draws are not fair in the first place.
    I mean, yeah, some of the them would do it anyway, but some are forced to do it due to unfair draws.

So, yeah, first fix the draws and then the manipulation.

Also, I'm in the top levels too, so all this time I was ignoring the league.
    Now I can't play just the assoc. tournaments.
    Thanks Nordeus. You ruin it everytime more and more.
    hitman0013 and Altiplano like this.

Rookie
    And buying strong players or making them strong makes draw situation worse. there is 2 options: making a team near to 180% or play with crappy weak players and the draws are good for us. I think this is the situation, at least in the lower leagues. Then why should we spend tokens!?!

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #119
    Administrator
    Leaderboards are set! Scout your competitors and get ready for the first tournament!

[Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new-wn.jpg
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

@Lian will we only play on weekends vs associations from the leaderboard or is it still random?

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast