Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new

Rookie
    Yes, I agree that that can definitely be an huge impact. I once had 3 teams in my league that were +40-60%. However, can you imagine what it would be like to play a league with 10 equal teams with managers serious about finish at least in the top 4? That would be very tight competition like playing 20 Champion's League finals in a season. And look at the leagues you have won and done good in, there are active managers and vacant teams -10% or -20% from day one. Tightening the draw makes them go away being replaced with equal teams which ultimately will lead to a much tighter and harder competition. The days of 100 GD will probably be history unless you spend a couple hundred dollars. The tighter competition could also motivate managers to do more manipulation since that slight advantage will mean so much more.

Can you tell us how high up out of the 64 you will have to be to avoid relegation?

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #63
    Administrator
    Association Tournaments are coming next week. A new update arrives on Monday while Division leaderboards will be made on Wednesday. There is no much time before the first tournament kicks off on Saturday. Check out the calendar and start getting your crew ready! Remember to have at least 4 members in your FA before Division leaderboards are made.

[Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new-wn.jpg
    owlique likes this.

Banned
    Does this rule apply right away or after the upcoming season?

Your League performance from last season determines the multiplier with which your FA points will be calculated and determines if you’ll be eligible to claim rewards after every tournament.

If you’ve finished 1st-3rd spot in the League the season before you will be eligible to claim tournament rewards and will have x3 Multiplier
    If you’ve finished in the 4th-8th spots in the League the season before you will be eligible to claim tournament rewards and will have x2 Multiplier

However in case you’ve finished below 8th spot in the League the season before you won’t be eligible to claim tournament rewards and you will have x1 Multiplier.

Excelente trabajo en esta actualización de las asociaciones es pero sigamos avanzando ..

Banned
    Do we stay in our current association or is it dissolved tomorrow?
    Last edited by United2019; 04-24-2021 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Grammar error

What is the minimum level needed to join an association?

Apprentice
    Join us #8jcc4y 2 slots left.

Dreamer
    What's the difference??

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    What's the difference??
    Hey there, the association update is coming tomorrow
    owlique likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast