Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleGinger FC View Post
    I can't find where I can see who else is in my division. Is that still coming?
    The draw for the FA season will happen in about a day. You can see the timer in the main FA screen
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #92
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by [stevan]99 View Post
    If i am not wrong someone said that FA multiplicator will starts from next season but now i can see it?
    Does it meen it will start from this season?
    FA Points Multipler will start applying from this season.

However no one will have 0x Multipler. 0x Multipler will start applying from next season.

Addicted
    Looks like the weekly tournament reward are changed to be tokens (at least in the higher divisions), and the season rewards are boosters now:
    [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new-1416fbdf-ac95-4600-89ca-4bbc00567dd8.jpg

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #94
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Looks like the weekly tournament reward are changed to be tokens (at least in the higher divisions), and the season rewards are boosters now:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1416FBDF-AC95-4600-89CA-4BBC00567DD8.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	90.5 KB 
ID:	137119
    Yes, there are 2 types of rewards. Tournament rewards and Division rewards. Tournament rewards can be won despite position in Division.

The top division Diamond and Ultimate offer better tournament rewards than ever.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    did you guys just reduced the token reward ???

Attachment 137117
    Not really.

Rewards used to be 5 greens per tournament (I don’t count reds and blues) and 100 tokens for staying in Platinum. So 20 greens and 100 tokens per season.

Now it is 16 tokens per tournament and 10 greens for staying in platinum. So 10 greens plus 64 tokens per season.

But...
    With 4 1st places you will be promoted to Diamond and after that you will be promoted to Ultimate.

Rewards in Diamond: 30 tokens per tournament and 10 greens for staying at level. So 10 greens and 120 tokens per season.
    Rewards in Ultimate: 47 tokens per tournament and 10 greens for staying at level. So 10 greens and 188 tokens per season.

Note that I do not count the extra 10 greens for promotion. These are one-time only rewards.

Playing in Ultimate is very rewarding even a 4th place gives 31 tokens.
    owlique likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Not really.

Rewards used to be 5 greens per tournament (I don’t count reds and blues) and 100 tokens for staying in Platinum. So 20 greens and 100 tokens per season.

Now it is 16 tokens per tournament and 10 greens for staying in platinum. So 10 greens plus 64 tokens per season.

But...
    With 4 1st places you will be promoted to Diamond and after that you will be promoted to Ultimate.

Rewards in Diamond: 30 tokens per tournament and 10 greens for staying at level. So 10 greens and 120 tokens per season.
    Rewards in Ultimate: 47 tokens per tournament and 10 greens for staying at level. So 10 greens and 188 tokens per season.

Note that I do not count the extra 10 greens for promotion. These are one-time only rewards.

Playing in Ultimate is very rewarding even a 4th place gives 31 tokens.
    yah but their are lots of if's and but's in their now. only time will say and least we will get the ans after this season. but in the end the div reward are being reduced cause the probability of getting all round 1st place rewards are 1/16

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    yah but their are lots of if's and but's in their now. only time will say and least we will get the ans after this season. but in the end the div reward are being reduced cause the probability of getting all round 1st place rewards are 1/16
    What do you mean by 1/16? Weekly tournaments are with 4 associations, as before. With equal quality teams, chances of winning are 1/4.
    Season rankings are determined with 64 teams, so chances of getting an overall 1st place are 1/64. But there are no rewards for the overall 1st place.

Dreamer
    4 FA groups of weekly tournaments and 4 weeks of tournament thats 16 groups involved to get the token rewards. and about 64 FAs they consider them as league table top 21 gets promoted to the next FA div mid 21 stays in the div and the bottom 22 demotes (hypothetical scenario).

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Manipulators are extremely easy to deal with: Instead of a using straight-line average of best-14 players, the engine could base draws on 14 or less players if any of the best-14 is 25-30% worse than the highest-rated players (eg. 1x 140% + 13x 0% will get a 140% team quality draw instead of a 10% [extreme case but easier to understand like this]. Manipulators will all disappear overnight with such draw system tweaks.

Tankers are way harder to deal with in-built overall team quality advantage from day 1 in seasons without even strengthening with any players, so fairly that issue gets resolved first (at Nordeus advantage obviously with more serial tanker managers likely to buy more long term players).

Let’s see how good the new rewards are and enjoy!
    Heavens, Liam can confirm, but i think such thing still happens, 1* players with less than 1% aten't considered for the average, or only one is considered.

But intead of complicated math it would be simpler to base the average of the best 11 players

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Heavens, Liam can confirm, but i think such thing still happens, 1* players with less than 1% aten't considered for the average, or only one is considered.

But intead of complicated math it would be simpler to base the average of the best 11 players
    manipulators use the best 11 to manipulate the draws

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast