Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] New Association Tournaments - Live Now - What's new

I think, I see where I am wrong. 16 tokens for every tournament. 4 tournaments. Total 64 tokens. Minimum 40 tokens. Okey, on average, it will be 2 times less than before.

But my hate remains on the same level. Why would any sane person make reward 2 times less on announced annywersary?
    Last edited by Dmytrok; 04-28-2021 at 04:55 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmytrok View Post
    What math? Before tis change I could get 100 tokens for being in Platinum. And now what? 16 maximum? 6 times less. Where am I wrong?
    It is 16 tokens per weekend buddy

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmytrok View Post
    I think, I see where I am wrong. 16 tokens for every tournament. 4 tournaments. Total 64 tokens. Minimum 40 tokens. Okey, on average, it will be 2 times less than before.

But my hate remains on the same level. Why would any sane person make reward 2 times less on announced annywersary?
    Again you are wrong. Promote to Diamond or even Ultimate and you will definitely get more rewards than before.

Apprentice
    I do actually like the new way of doing it. Yeah it stinks that the tokens are less whatever way u look at it. But u have also gotta realise that it's not the highest division now either so it's gonna be less, but nordeous can also argue that prizes in the highest division are now higher to and u can make them even higher with a bit of hard work. Im all for having a go at nordeous every chance I've got but in this instance I think they have done well. That is until they completely ruin it of course :-)
    Last edited by Samson1865; 04-28-2021 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Mistake

Apprentice
    Oh and as a side note our asso in 2 seasons will be collecting them 47 tokens in ultimate every weekend on a weekly basis. Beware. Hahaha 😉
    Last edited by Samson1865; 04-28-2021 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Mistake
    RaiKo and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Rookie
    Did they fix the manipulation with the weak starting lineup before the draw?

Rookie
    Time will tell. Although personally, the draw hasn't been very problematic for us this last season. Almost all our opponents were plus or minus 10%

Rookie
    Okay, this kind of stings.... I dare say Nordeus may need to adjust their model as well. So in my league I have 5 +20% teams and a few other +10%. So now I am left with the option of spending a couple $100 bills or just settle for the fate of a 2x multiplier next season. I have never manipulated, but for the sake of my association and its ambitious goals...... I am tempted. Although this new system is a huge upgrade from what we had, I fear that it will force many members to either manipulate or inject big money (which they obviously would love) in order to maintain a consistent top 3 finish.

El nuevo torneo de asociaciones es pésimo , por mi parte ya no intégrare ninguna asociación y eh cedido mi capitanía a un compañero con más ganas , le quitaron la última diversión que le quedaba a este juego , entiendo que esto reduce la cantidad de tockens de premio y a la larga se apostará a un negocio más grande que será la adquisición de dichos tockens , señores no todo es negocio .

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleGinger FC View Post
    Okay, this kind of stings.... I dare say Nordeus may need to adjust their model as well. So in my league I have 5 +20% teams and a few other +10%. So now I am left with the option of spending a couple $100 bills or just settle for the fate of a 2x multiplier next season. I have never manipulated, but for the sake of my association and its ambitious goals...... I am tempted. Although this new system is a huge upgrade from what we had, I fear that it will force many members to either manipulate or inject big money (which they obviously would love) in order to maintain a consistent top 3 finish.
    I told you days ago that I was killed with the league draws. It is impossible to win against 35-40-45% stronger team. No big deal but when you have 7-8 similar teams in the league there is no chance for FA, CL, frendlies. Even1000 tokens are not enough for anything!

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast