Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By InvincibleGinger FC
  • 1 Post By Vuslanott

Thread: Buying vs Training players

Question Buying vs Training players

OK, so, I'm conflicted right now. I'm level 5, and still new to the game.

My question is, what better? Buying 3* players at auction for 3~5 tokens, and hope they're fast trainers.

Or just straight up buying a 6* player for 20~ tokens.

I guess fast trainers could be better as they would easily improve back to their star rank each promotion, but, yesterday I bought like 4 or 5, eighteen year olds and none of them were fast trainers, meaning I just wasted 25 tokens and some cash.

I'm using the 122122 method (this: Finding a Fast Trainer – Top Eleven Tips) for figuring out if they're fast trainers or not.

Yo usaría la cantera

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFabiocool View Post
    OK, so, I'm conflicted right now. I'm level 5, and still new to the game.

My question is, what better? Buying 3* players at auction for 3~5 tokens, and hope they're fast trainers.

Or just straight up buying a 6* player for 20~ tokens.

I guess fast trainers could be better as they would easily improve back to their star rank each promotion, but, yesterday I bought like 4 or 5, eighteen year olds and none of them were fast trainers, meaning I just wasted 25 tokens and some cash.

I'm using the 122122 method (this: Finding a Fast Trainer – Top Eleven Tips) for figuring out if they're fast trainers or not.
    I have had a lot of success by not using fast trainers. Honestly, I have always gone with the 6* for 20 tokens because even with a fast trainer you will end up using a lot of resources to train him up 3 stars. Once I had gotten far enough into the game to have my youth academy full utilized, I train a player with the position(s) i want in the academy and keep them in my squad till they are 26-28 years old and sometimes even until retirement. Until then, I would focus on constructing a robust team rather than building percentage. If you become stronger, next season you have stronger opponents.
    Vuslanott likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleGinger FC View Post
    I have had a lot of success by not using fast trainers. Honestly, I have always gone with the 6* for 20 tokens because even with a fast trainer you will end up using a lot of resources to train him up 3 stars. Once I had gotten far enough into the game to have my youth academy full utilized, I train a player with the position(s) i want in the academy and keep them in my squad till they are 26-28 years old and sometimes even until retirement. Until then, I would focus on constructing a robust team rather than building percentage. If you become stronger, next season you have stronger opponents.
    Choose the players with only one position. Training them is way too easier.

Actually, the less white skills the faster trainer the player is.
    Sorry for opening new accounts. I forgot my old’s password.

The rule that your link suggests applies only with 3-4 star players with heavy training. 5 star fast trainers should gain 1 per 15% condition loss.

If you do not have enough rest packs to train them, i would suggest you to buy 6* players.