Thread: Text Mode Vs Animation Mode

Text Mode Vs Animation Mode

Does it make a difference?are the animations useful or cosmetic?does it hinder ur team if u use text mode?
    GALATASARAY FOOTBALL CLUB(ENG) LEVEL 34

League Titles:9

Champions League Titles:1

Cup Titles:2

Super League Titles:2

Super Cup Titles:1

ALWAYS READY TO HELP

It comes down to personal preference really... I feel distracted by the animations and prefer to see the stats, player ratings, opponent formation during the whole match. For me personally text mode is more useful than trying to read things out of the mostly subpar animations. But most players have the animations turned on.

Hmm I mean I too I have animations turned on however I've grown tired of seeing the repeated sequences and predictable results thereof.So I wanted to switch to text mode but was wondering if I would be hindering myself.

However seeing ur experience and the titles you've won with text mode I think there's no such hindrance,the animations are just cosmetic

Quote Originally Posted by Gomes182002 View Post
    Hmm I mean I too I have animations turned on however I've grown tired of seeing the repeated sequences and predictable results thereof.So I wanted to switch to text mode but was wondering if I would be hindering myself.

However seeing ur experience and the titles you've won with text mode I think there's no such hindrance,the animations are just cosmetic
    I mean just try it out and see if you like it or not. You can always switch back.

Well some months ago I've mad an experiment as my friends were saying that text is better and more informative than animation. So I played a match and made a video of the match while watching text, at the same my opponent with animation also captured a video. Than in the editor I united both videos and the events were actually just the same. I mean what was in the video was also described in text with a couple of small differences in names. But in general the idea that text is better is actually a myth.

What worries me more is that last week I had a match and on 30th minute the opponent had a free kick from a flank. He passed the ball to his attacker, the attacker made a shot and my gk made a save. BUT later in the match stats I see that the opponent had a PK on the 30th min and he missed it. During the same match I scored the ball on 48th minute (after the half time) but in the stat it says 45th minute. So there is actually difference in what we see and what official stats show us later

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Well some months ago I've mad an experiment as my friends were saying that text is better and more informative than animation. So I played a match and made a video of the match while watching text, at the same my opponent with animation also captured a video. Than in the editor I united both videos and the events were actually just the same. I mean what was in the video was also described in text with a couple of small differences in names. But in general the idea that text is better is actually a myth.

What worries me more is that last week I had a match and on 30th minute the opponent had a free kick from a flank. He passed the ball to his attacker, the attacker made a shot and my gk made a save. BUT later in the match stats I see that the opponent had a PK on the 30th min and he missed it. During the same match I scored the ball on 48th minute (after the half time) but in the stat it says 45th minute. So there is actually difference in what we see and what official stats show us later
    Useful observation this.Ill try it out let's see how it goes.Ill also get a good dose of TE 2013 nostalgia lol

Apprentice
    Animation useful to see your opponent playstyle, you cant see opponent playstyle with textmode however, text mode deliver more accurate (maybe) because you could see the difference between animation and textmode commentaries, example textmode said that defender A kick the ball but in animation its not defender A but defender B, so who kick and clear the ball ? I dont know either lol but by observing the situation, text mode is more "logic" than animation, but maybe both just blahblah lmao.
    Last edited by Flow; 04-25-2021 at 02:37 AM.