Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Special sponsor Top Eleven REVIEW

Special sponsor Top Eleven REVIEW

Hello managers

I spend some money For the first time since my first year in 2015 to buy Top Eleven card and special sponsor.

And I'm confused about the special sponsor, I can't achieve all of them because it's given to anyone.

Loot at the screenshots :
    The first : I didn't achieve them and I don't want to buy level by spending my Token, socially token is the key of the game.

The second : some task are hard to do socially if you play football manager not BUY TO WIN.

I hope Nordeus and Top Eleven teams change chier method and make it easy for player who love the game and try to achieve some purpose on it.

Make the special sponsor easy like other battle pass on others game ( we win by playing ), I spend a lot of time ( the most important thing we have in our life ) in the game and the strategy favorise the managers who buy Token and are most of them are absente in the game.

Thank you
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

I see that there is an in-game survey regarding Special Sponsor. I urge everyone to complete it and give their views.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I see that there is an in-game survey regarding Special Sponsor. I urge everyone to complete it and give their views.
    Where is that survey exactly? I’m playing on iOS by the way.

I should also add; I believe the 11th anniversary season deserved better rewards but the only “improvement” is offering x8 Youth coach instead of x7 !

Rookie
    Got the survey this morning.
    I completed it.
    This season it's better cause it's not exactly the same than last season.
    But a little bit disappointed cause there is some actions for league and league starts in 3 days.
    I think that this kind of actions should be available when the league starts.
    Not a big deal but I think this season the sponsor special is ok
    Last edited by Foreverbx; 04-25-2021 at 10:50 AM.

Why there is no Free Loan offer in the Special Sponsor this season? You have not surprised me, guys. I was wondering whether you were going to ruin something useful or not and I was evidently right regarding my doubts.

Note: There is no Survey for most of us. The survey is available only to Europeans as usual.
    Last edited by Vuslanot; 04-25-2021 at 10:55 AM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    Note: There is no Survey for most of us. The survey is available only to Europeans as usual.
    Well I’m European but I don’t live in Europe, can I see some part of the survey

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    Why there is no Free Loan offer in the Special Sponsor this season? You have not surprised me, guys. I was wondering whether you were going to ruin something useful or not and I was evidently right regarding my doubts.

Right, last season i'v got a MC at 126%, 19yo. My team's average was around 105. He scored a lot of goals but too expensive to buy definitly... But this season no player
    Ristiina FC

Level 22

20 League Titles
    14 Champions Leagues
    13 Cups
    14 Super Cups
    1 Super League

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I do disagree with you, all of them buy Have achieved the special sponsor using Token.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Amoun View Post
    I do disagree with you, all of them buy Have achieved the special sponsor using Token.
    Special sponsor Top Eleven REVIEW-33f263f4-6284-4a54-9745-224725dd9903.jpeg

Totally not true.

My level-3 freeloader account only used a total of 2T to complete the ‘Buy 2x 80% players’ task and about 80-100 blues for all those morale-related tasks. Managed to do all but that youth academy task. No need to use any other extra resources at all. Plan our squad and predict their improvement rates at start of season to manage the timing then it is not difficult.
    dave1311 likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	33F263F4-6284-4A54-9745-224725DD9903.jpeg 
Views:	80 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	137110

Totally not true.

My level-3 freeloader account only used a total of 2T to complete the ‘Buy 2x 80% players’ task and about 80-100 blues for all those morale-related tasks. Managed to do all but that youth academy task. No need to use any other extra resources at all. Plan our squad and predict their improvement rates at start of season to manage the timing then it is not difficult.
    How did you get the player with 130% ?
    For me and with experience, it's hard to reach this level, you need a lot of Rests cards or Token to get this leven players ?

Can you explain me ?

Thank you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast