Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 108
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Season 144 - Are you ready?

  1. #41
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,626
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Attachment 137294

    When we click onto an association name, the asso member list will show. And asso friendlies can be arranged when we click that green icon.
    I did, but what ever time I chose, it just say it is not possible to play at that time.
    Than I tried to play regular friendlies against same team, and we played in minute.

  2. #42
    Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I did, but what ever time I chose, it just say it is not possible to play at that time.
    Than I tried to play regular friendlies against same team, and we played in minute.
    Season 144 - Are you ready?-1920bf71-37c3-40ce-854e-5b93dde80b3f.jpeg
    Season 144 - Are you ready?-4b8047d6-92d1-4711-a322-a7cc84106c1b.jpeg
    Season 144 - Are you ready?-65551ee0-21c2-48ad-b925-26d21112f763.jpeg

    I tried it just now with one within friend list. Both could be arranged in a minute.

    Not sure why it happens there.

    How about another few friends on your list?
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.
    Asso tag: #29GB24 (1st level-8 team record holder) & #AAK65W (2nd level-5 team)

  3. #43
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,626
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1920BF71-37C3-40CE-854E-5B93DDE80B3F.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	137297
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4B8047D6-92D1-4711-A322-A7CC84106C1B.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	137298
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	65551EE0-21C2-48AD-B925-26D21112F763.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	137299

    I tried it just now with one within friend list. Both could be arranged in a minute.

    Not sure why it happens there.

    How about another few friends on your list?
    Still cant play.
    Season 144 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-05-11-14-41-32-180_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpgSeason 144 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-05-11-14-41-53-977_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpgSeason 144 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-05-11-14-42-09-477_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpgSeason 144 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-05-11-14-42-29-031_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpgSeason 144 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2021-05-11-14-42-42-004_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

    Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

  4. #44
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,626
    The opponent is curently unavailable for a friendly. Check again later!

    Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

  5. #45
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,626
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1920BF71-37C3-40CE-854E-5B93DDE80B3F.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	137297
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4B8047D6-92D1-4711-A322-A7CC84106C1B.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	137298
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	65551EE0-21C2-48AD-B925-26D21112F763.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	137299

    I tried it just now with one within friend list. Both could be arranged in a minute.

    Not sure why it happens there.

    How about another few friends on your list?
    Did you actually click that green buton to arrange friendly, I have that buton too but when I click it it say "Your opponent is curently unavailable for a friendly. Check again later!"

    Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

  6. #46
    Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Did you actually click that green buton to arrange friendly, I have that buton too but when I click it it say "Your opponent is curently unavailable for a friendly. Check again later!"

    Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk
    Yea, I did. And again did it just now. Arranged in 3 mins as image.

    Season 144 - Are you ready?-e4903497-a10d-4997-a087-f81fdfdc8fe3.jpeg

    Was it working for you earlier?
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.
    Asso tag: #29GB24 (1st level-8 team record holder) & #AAK65W (2nd level-5 team)

  7. #47
    Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    The opponent is curently unavailable for a friendly. Check again later!

    Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk
    Before this update, we could play a maximum of 8 matches each matchday, including all competitive matches, asso matches, FC matches and friendlies + asso friendlies, home and away inclusive.

    Not sure if there has been any changes to this limit though.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.
    Asso tag: #29GB24 (1st level-8 team record holder) & #AAK65W (2nd level-5 team)

  8. #48
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,626
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Before this update, we could play a maximum of 8 matches each matchday, including all competitive matches, asso matches, FC matches and friendlies + asso friendlies, home and away inclusive.

    Not sure if there has been any changes to this limit though.
    I dont know, I wasn't playing friendly for few seasons. Today after game didn't allowed me to play friendlies via assotiations I played same teams normal friendlies and I saw that they give 1 green buster when you make change but it is not possible to make subs with under 20% condition player. They made a lot of changes as I see, I was inactive since november 2020, I probably missed a lot. Last night I was playing 5 matches community event and today 2 matches friendly league and 1 match league, that would be 8 in 24h but I played regularly friendlies after that (5-6 I guess). Really strange, could it be that I cant play asso friendlies cause I dont belong to any asso, but then why do I have that option in game. Developers miss a lot thing in game, they dont think before they do something.

    Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

  9. #49
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,626
    Guys, there is another update. They are pushing updates every few days, I wonder why, they say it is some kind of celebration, nah I dont believe.

    Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

  10. #50
    Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I dont know, I wasn't playing friendly for few seasons. Today after game didn't allowed me to play friendlies via assotiations I played same teams normal friendlies and I saw that they give 1 green buster when you make change but it is not possible to make subs with under 20% condition player. They made a lot of changes as I see, I was inactive since november 2020, I probably missed a lot. Last night I was playing 5 matches community event and today 2 matches friendly league and 1 match league, that would be 8 in 24h but I played regularly friendlies after that (5-6 I guess). Really strange, could it be that I cant play asso friendlies cause I dont belong to any asso, but then why do I have that option in game. Developers miss a lot thing in game, they dont think before they do something.

    Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk
    Yes, there has been recent changes that only players with 30%+ conditions can be used in matches. Max 8 also refers to per 24 hours (I said it as matchdays in error there, as I tend not to go to the max limit (just in case my team needs to play friendly or asso friendly for tasks on points really needed for next rewards).

    Not as easy to earn greens like before. That’s for sure, though still should be able to do it by keeping conditions higher.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.
    Asso tag: #29GB24 (1st level-8 team record holder) & #AAK65W (2nd level-5 team)

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast