View Poll Results: Why can't I open Premium from a PC? Don't need my money?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • An exception for mobiles

0 0%
  • You don't need PCs' money

1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By HeavensAAA

Thread: Premium unlock

Angry Premium unlock

Why can't I open Premium from a PC? Don't need my money?

Pro
    My guess is the means of payment.

With Android and i-products, the payment is directly linked with an account with a payment system where it is practically impossible to hack.

With PC players, there is no such monopoly payment system in place (it is still hackable with corrupted webpage or software), so it is possible that some game developers rather not take the risk of being complained or sued because of 3rd party issues when it is close to 100% safe with the former 2 median (it will be on global A1 news if Apple payment systems got hacked). If that makes sense.
    Der_Ryan_M and Vuslanot like this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Famous
    With a PC you can not also watch video's for some boosters

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    With a PC you can not also watch video's for some boosters
    Similar issues. If a manager’s pc was installed with malware and those supposedly ad links were redirecting the managers to hacking sites, then Nordeus may have to deal with complaints or even law suits because of 3rd party system issues. No game developer can afford those kind of bad press which will bite them for years, let alone the litigation costs and possible compensations for the most serious cases.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Then why not pay with PayPal?

Rookie
    PayPal is not valid in every country.
    Sorry for opening new accounts. I forgot my old’s password.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jani0608 View Post
    Then why not pay with PayPal?
    The problem with using PayPal is TE needs to sign an agreement with them to player accounts in-game to link to a specific PayPal account. It will take some costs to develop that system linkage for a game which does not focus its market on the pc platform which the return may not cover costs. It is very different from online giants like Amazon which has built and adjusted their account and payment receipt systems around payment medians like PayPal.

It is extremely difficult for a game developer to find out and deal with what is wrong with their millions of account links to the same number of PayPal and bank accounts too.

Using any kind of webpage to link game accounts and PayPal by managers always carry a 3rd party risk as well.