Thread: how to win the match for strong team?need some suggestion...please

Rookie

how to win the match for strong team?need some suggestion...please

hey tonight i have the match with strong team from league..so i need some helps and tips to win for the match...
    or draw is good enough for me..the team like too use 3-5-2/4-1-3-2 tactic that is the strong line up from the middle..so usually i use 4-3-2-1 tactic ..that is good enough?give me some suggestion to give the best order to my team...i need to win this match because it effect for the group standing...oh one more team the team that i have the match is first standing...

Apprentice
    Pray, don'ț watch the match, hope the other manager is watching and...pray again.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    Pray, don'ț watch the match, hope the other manager is watching and...pray again.
    yeahh...i that is the best tactics...lol ..

hi every body . some help please im in league 2 . i have 4 @ 5 star players in my team but im losing to teams that have 2 and 3 stars . ive lost 3 games on the trot now . my first visit to the cup and i lost to a player with only 2 stars so thats me out of that lol . any ideas what i should do except pray lol

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by sean3 View Post
    hi every body . some help please im in league 2 . i have 4 @ 5 star players in my team but im losing to teams that have 2 and 3 stars . ive lost 3 games on the trot now . my first visit to the cup and i lost to a player with only 2 stars so thats me out of that lol . any ideas what i should do except pray lol
    i also had this problem..that what i have do is...
    1.change the tactics.use another tactics.
    2.dont take the player stat below 5 or 6 to first 11..it will give impact for team..
    3.give the winning bonuses for winnig game..

try it..my team had be ok when i do this

ive changed my tactics a few times i even got a 5 star player quality very good a striker but he could not score a single goal lol . its prob just my luck lol