Thread: Friend request

Addicted

Friend request

I want to be able to block users who spam with the friend request.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Friend request-capture.jpg  

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    I want to be able to block users who spam with the friend request.
    Unfortunately, you cannot block friend request. What I usually do (to persistent friend requests) is simply ignore it, of if he persists in repeatedly requesting/cancelling/requesting again, you can troll him back by adding him, check his fixtures for the season, and intentionally play a friendly against him 16 mins before every single competitive game of his.

I am sure he will be scared off forever.

PS. You can also intentionally stay as friend to support all his opponents every match too. Pretty sure no manager could stand that.
    Last edited by HeavensAAA; 04-29-2021 at 04:58 PM.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

I just ignore the ingame requests, I have so many open everytime

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Unfortunately, you cannot block friend request. What I usually do (to persistent friend requests) is simply ignore it, of if he persists in repeatedly requesting/cancelling/requesting again, you can troll him back by adding him, check his fixtures for the season, and intentionally play a friendly against him 16 mins before every single competitive game of his.

I am sure he will be scared off forever.

PS. You can also intentionally stay as friend to support all his opponents every match too. Pretty sure no manager could stand that.
    Lmao This is funny mate. Hahaha
    Sorry for opening new accounts. I forgot my old’s password.

Addicted
    Good idea friends but i want block button, spam button that would be normal.