Thread: Top Eleven Italian Forum

Top Eleven Italian Forum

Good Morning,
    my names is Magino and I'm newbie for this forum.

I've a question:

why don't create a section in this forum for italian people?

thanks a lot!

Banned
    coz nordeus needs italian volunteers at first.... and won't pay any fee. And Moderators needs to be online as much as possible.
    Quindi se vuoi potresti proporti te

I am Italian, and are available

Banned
    pm MDKII and tell him you want to do the moderator of an italian section

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    coz nordeus needs italian volunteers at first.... and won't pay any fee. And Moderators needs to be online as much as possible.
    Quindi se vuoi potresti proporti te
    for reason of work i can't be always online but only in the evening! they are available if needed!

ps. sorry for my bad English

Apprentice
    2 people are needed as active moderators in any non english forum section.
    I believe you can't ask MDKII (Correct me if I'm wrong) because currently there is no Italian forum section, but, if Italian players agree with the idea, I'm sure someone from the forum staff would create additional board.
    Moderators' job is to help the players with everything and anything, translate some of the guides, just in case someone doesn't speak fluent English..etc

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer_X View Post
    2 people are needed as active moderators in any non english forum section.
    I believe you can't ask MDKII (Correct me if I'm wrong) because currently there is no Italian forum section, but, if Italian players agree with the idea, I'm sure someone from the forum staff would create additional board.
    Moderators' job is to help the players with everything and anything, translate some of the guides, just in case someone doesn't speak fluent English..etc
    Actually you can ask MDKII to open a new italian section, if at least two italians ask him and propose themselves as moderators. This is what i think