Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: 300%

Rookie

300%

Hi
    How do some players get the white skills to over 300%? For the striker no problem. But how does it work for other players? I can only reach 200%. How can I close that gap?
    only with a lot of real money?

It is not hard, you must choose the right sequence of drills when you train him. If you start with a low overall player and use the 180 rule, it is quite easy to get skills over 300%.
    Vuslanott likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It is not hard, you must choose the right sequence of drills when you train him. If you start with a low overall player and use the 180 rule, it is quite easy to get skills over 300%.
    Hi could u explain this rule please. I can only get 200 stats to but I regularly beat teams with 300 stats, but most of them 300 stats are from upscaled players and 300 stat upscaled players don't seem to be has effective from what I've come up against.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    Hi could u explain this rule please. I can only get 200 stats to but I regularly beat teams with 300 stats, but most of them 300 stats are from upscaled players and 300 stat upscaled players don't seem to be has effective from what I've come up against.
    The rule means the average of the skills of the drill you train is maxed out at 180. As an easy example if you train gym to raise fitness and strength, this drill will become maxed out if fitness + strength = 360 (as these are the 2 skills that improve with gym)...
    If you then have, lets say 180% fitness and 180% strength on your player, and you want fitness to get even higher, you must change the drill. For example if you have speed still on 40%, you could choose long run. The average of long run is then (180 + 40) / 2 = 110 and you can (assuming all the skills we talk are white skills) add another 70% on fitness with this drill, until it reaches 250% fitness and the drill will also be maxed out.

And yeah in my opinion it is also not really necessary to have 300 skills. In my experience it doesn't make a big difference if you have 200% white skills or 300% on your player.
    Vuslanott likes this.

Apprentice
    The rule means the average of the skills of the drill you train is maxed out at 180. As an easy example if you train gym to raise fitness and strength, this drill will become maxed out if fitness + strength = 360 (as these are the 2 skills that improve with gym)...
    If you then have, lets say 180% fitness and 180% strength on your player, and you want fitness to get even higher, you must change the drill. For example if you have speed still on 40%, you could choose long run. The average of long run is then (180 + 40) / 2 = 110 and you can (assuming all the skills we talk are white skills) add another 70% on fitness with this drill, until it reaches 250% fitness and the drill will also be maxed out.

And yeah in my opinion it is also not really necessary to have 300 skills. In my experience it doesn't make a big difference if you have 200% white skills or 300% on your player.
    Thank you for that. It's explained very well. And yeah they ain't much difference. But with certain positions I want that difference lol
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Rookie
    I thank you
    I use this training method but only for max. 140 average in a drill. To do it up to 180 takes a lot of greens. I can‘t afford that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzzz View Post
    I thank you
    I use this training method but only for max. 140 average in a drill. To do it up to 180 takes a lot of greens. I can‘t afford that.
    Usually I do the same and then it is quite hard to get 300% attributes, I agree. Only with certain skills, if you get the right order.
    But like I said, it's not really needed. I only train skills over 200% to keep them there for a few season and not having to train them again. Sometimes skills drop on a player and you can't train them up again, like aggression on a DL/DR. So you are better to raise it quite high in the beginning.
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Rookie
    Yes that is true.
    I didn‘t know if there is an other „secret“ method to achieve it. But know I know that this is not the case Thank you

Apprentice
    Usually I do the same and then it is quite hard to get 300% attributes, I agree. Only with certain skills, if you get the right order.
    But like I said, it's not really needed. I only train skills over 200% to keep them there for a few season and not having to train them again. Sometimes skills drop on a player and you can't train them up again, like aggression on a DL/DR. So you are better to raise it quite high in the beginning.
    I will be careful training my next player. Thank u

Addicted
    exceeding the limits.
    300%-psx_20210504_060453.jpg
    Samson1865 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast