Thread: Players Level Up and Playing Positioning / SE

Players Level Up and Playing Positioning / SE

Guyz is it true that if I have a player only dedicated with one playing position only will train fast.
    But if I have a player having two playing positions then his advancement from one star to another slows down.
    And If I have a player with three playing positions then it further slows down.

Same for special ability, Is there any help material available in this forum regarding positions and SE affects players level up.

What do you think about a player having one playing position with one or two Special abilities is better or three playing positions and Special ability is better (depending on the fast training)
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Mak112; 05-12-2021 at 11:43 AM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mak112 View Post
    Guyz is it true that if I have a player only dedicated with one playing position only will train fast.
    But if I have a player having two playing positions then his advancement from one star to another slows down.
    And If I have a player with three playing positions then it further slows down.

Same for special ability, Is there any help material available in this forum regarding positions and SE affects players level up.

What do you think about a player having one playing position with one or two Special abilities is better or three playing positions and Special ability is better (depending on the fast training)
    Thank you.
    How fast a player trains depend on how good he is being a fast trainer. ie. the more cones he receives from a set of 6x very hard drills with the lowest average on applicable skills within, the faster a trainer he is. This will be same as reflected in skills increase as well.

A dual-role player tends to have more whites than a sole-role player, as the player needs more white skills to excel in the additional role. As 15% skill points equal to 1% in player quality, a sole-role player will be highly likely to have higher whites than a dual-role player when they have the same quality, provided that we train both properly. Same principle applies with 3-role vs 2-role.

SA increases in the same rate as role. SA effect simply means adding another 20% onto the applicable skills, when activated. Eg. If a MC has a passing ability of 250, he will be performing like as if his passing skill is 270 when he has the playmaker SA and also in a situation where his SA is activated, such as taking CKs or making an assist. SA works best when we have our players’ best skills trained up as the highest white to maximise its effect.

2/3-role players could have extra benefits in acquiring the most ‘useful’ and ‘effective’ SAs with roles from 2 different lines or even 3. Eg. 2-role AMC(L/R)/ST could be very deadly with both 1-on-1 and shadow striker SAs; MC/AMC could have both playmaker & dribbler SAs to make them quite unstoppable in midfield.
    (How useful and effective the SAs could be still depend on how we deploy the player himself, the supportive players around him, the kind of formations we use to maximise the triggering rate and effects of the 2 SAs, as well as the kind of playing style which suits the player and the whole team)
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.