Thread: Youth Academy

Youth Academy

Hello I am new to the forum. I have a question. Will the youth players will count for the 14 best players if we have one youth player? If so will it be evaluated by 15 or 14 since, we cannot have 13 players in our squad. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikobole View Post
    Hello I am new to the forum. I have a question. Will the youth players will count for the 14 best players if we have one youth player? If so will it be evaluated by 15 or 14 since, we cannot have 13 players in our squad. Thanks in advance.
    Yes, they will count. If they are counting the current star or one more star than their rating in the academy i don t know for sure.
    I m still around, LOL!

Will it still be counted 14 best players or 15 best players meaning can we add one more low star player to the accounting?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Yes, they will count. If they are counting the current star or one more star than their rating in the academy i don t know for sure.
    Will it be counted as 14 or 15 players? Meaning if the lowest quality player in the 14 will help or not?

Will it be counted as 14 or 15 players? Meaning if the lowest quality player in the 14 will help or not?
    Game only counts your best 14 players in the draw.
    I m still around, LOL!

Apprentice
    If your academy player is a higher rating than any of your 14 best players in ur team then the academy player will count as one of ur 14 best players and only the 13 best players currently in ur team will count + the academy player. If ur trying to get ur average down this can be problematic because u still need to keep 14 players in ur 1st team. So work it out very carefully or just leave it with the gods lol