Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Personal Trainers (worth it?)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Imo the personal trainer is never really worth it. I never used it at least.
    He's also emphasizing in a relatively slick manner the fact that high costs make him laugh.

I use the personal trainer when the discounted offer is available but only on a couple of my older legend players that would be hard to train otherwise. I appreciate that for younger players it is better to feed them Greens instead but many Managers do not have the time, resources or patience for that. So I understand all sides of this question.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I use the personal trainer when the discounted offer is available but only on a couple of my older legend players that would be hard to train otherwise. I appreciate that for younger players it is better to feed them Greens instead but many Managers do not have the time, resources or patience for that. So I understand all sides of this question.
    Yeah this was a offer at discounted price (apparently) and it is a legend player. But I let the time run out so didn't do it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12