I am so sick of these token hacks that ruin the game and NORDEUS still refuses to admit that they do exist.
So does any one have any Idea how to counter this team? 11 goalkeepers? 10 Defenders?

If he gets a scoring chance he scores.

How do I beat or even bother to setup against blatant Cheaters that ruin the game?-cheater-team.jpg

For a long time I always thought 180% was the absolute max a player could reach. Turns out I was totally wrong. You can reach higher with infinite tokens and events.

His starting eleven
How do I beat or even bother to setup against blatant Cheaters that ruin the game?-starting-eleven.jpg

And his weaker reserves
How do I beat or even bother to setup against blatant Cheaters that ruin the game?-cheater-reserves.jpg

So far in the league he has been going as expected...
How do I beat or even bother to setup against blatant Cheaters that ruin the game?-cheater-league.jpg

And his so called Union is even worse. But somehow maybe Nordeus is cleaning them out, because now they are only down to four.
How do I beat or even bother to setup against blatant Cheaters that ruin the game?-cheater-squad.jpg

But The question is... How the hell do they reach over 192% IN AVERAGE!!!
How do I beat or even bother to setup against blatant Cheaters that ruin the game?-cheater-teammate-2.jpg
How do I beat or even bother to setup against blatant Cheaters that ruin the game?-cheater-teammate.jpg

These type of hackers/cheaters are totally ruining the game because they cant normally loose. They dont have to even bother with tactics or anything. They simply cant loose unless they really want to. So how can I counter them???