Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M

Thread: Shop items issue

Shop items issue

Hello everyone, I noticed that since the beginning of the season(that was the last time I checked and it was there) some real club packs were removed from the in-game shop. Now there are only clubs like Real Madrid, Dortmund and stuff. I would like to know if this was really a change to the game in the last update(since I haven't found it on patch notes), if this is a shop bug, something that happened with the other clubs or if anything else happened. I was waiting for the club badge of my favorite club which was for sale in the shop to eventually possibly appear on special sponsor and now it's gone(I knew that it probably wouldn't happen but still I was hoping)

I'm sure it is not a bug, they will have lost all the licenses for the clubs to use their official logos and kits in the game. It happened before with many other teams like Arsenal, Ajax, Juventus, Roma, Milan, Barcelona that were once in the game...
    I hope they will finally get some new licenses in. With this it is just another thing, which makes you feel the game is dying.
    IImaestroII likes this.