Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: New Draw Frenzy???

Dreamer

New Draw Frenzy???

New Draw Frenzy???-screenshot_20230213-172450.jpg

Still get the red card at 2nd. The change only ticket? What for?? Or you can play with 3ticket at once to get triple reward??? Hmm...

it's more expensive to gamble. before this everyone gets a free try once a day. now not anymore. we get 1 by default, more tickets probably from event. dont know

Apprentice
    another stupid game. "Lucky levels" must to be checkpoints. Jerseys and another miserable things don't justify spend tokens

Addicted
    Instead of 3 days with a free entry on each, the event now lasts 9 days. I want to assume we’ll eventually get a total of at least 3 free tickets out of those 9 days so it would actually not be another feature (which has been flawed from the beginning) that Nordeus could ruins.
    vinim likes this.

Apprentice
    Yup! Red card on #2
    Stupid rigged game
    vinim likes this.

Apprentice
    does anyone from nordeous read these messages? impossible that knowing so many problems and complaints the company staff does not take the trouble to improve the game. Their focus is to develop new ways to get players' money

Addicted
    1 ticket for 29 tokens, they are having a laugh.

Addicted
    See below
    Last edited by Sinany03; 02-13-2023 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Duplicate submission

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Instead of 3 days with a free entry on each, the event now lasts 9 days. I want to assume we’ll eventually get a total of at least 3 free tickets out of those 9 days so it would actually not be another feature (which has been flawed from the beginning) that Nordeus could ruins.
    Update on my wishful thinking and believing that Nordeus might not be that greedy after all:

I just reached level 16 (after 2 red cards), and looks like one of the possible rewards in “lucky round” 20 is a ticket. So, I’m pretty sure these will be the only “free” tickets we can get after playing just once. In other words, Nordeus tries to kill two birds with 1 stone: reduce the possible rewards we can win (a free ticket might be made useless by a round 2 red card), and make players who want to gamble on draw frenzy pay much more than before (it was 20T to play an additional game in earlier versions).

Addicted
    You can win a free ticket at level 20 and level 25. Not at level 30. I did not get any further.

The info states there will be free tickets available over time. So let’s wait and see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast