Thread: Effect of morale

Addicted

Effect of morale

Is it just me or it has been getting harder and harder to win matches WITHOUT having superb morale?

Or I am completely missing something that changed last season that I’m losing most matches against abondoned teams so many that they can’t ALL be trolls.

Morale is nothing.it same like one game you winning with unreal result against stronger team and next one hardly can win against weak team.and yes.nordeus lost control over their engine.everything changed.favorite status they changed to 30% from 20% to give some wins to weak teams to keep them in game.players skills dont make huge difference anymore,its business now.to get more money.in high % leagues more you spend more you win.and its fact.here is so many nordeus friends trying to convince that everything is working but its bull****.years ago was different now game went down.there is many ways to win almost everything everytime,and many other things but 80% game results depends of nordeus.and its tested thorough years.and if you know how to manipulate you will win easy.that my opinion and everyone can have their own one but no one can convince me that this game is tactical game,like it was before.

Just to say more,i have two teams one is winning at least two cups minimum a season,another doing fifty fifty,if free play league winning everything if pay to win teams always second.never tooked less than second place.and morale using only for asso games,tournaments,and sometimes for very important games.never changing tactics unless of red card or injury.

Addicted
    I can confirm that every match has an unique scenario which takes into account selected options of the game parameters (condition, morale, player ratings, weather etc) may be decider in calculation. So Player's morale is as important as the condition in the game.

Addicted
    Well, I just had another experience that leads me to think that they increased the impact of morale. I played against the same team in Super League today, after 2-2 in the previous match. I played with the exact same tactics with same players in the same positions. The only difference was the weather (ideal vs. hot), and the opponent put one extra DC from MC. And yes, this time i boosted the morale to superb. I won 6-0! I really don’t see, for example, change in weather having such a huge impact.

I had similar experiences last season, too. I beat the same team 3 times with superb morale, after being crushed in our first encounter when I played with mostly yellow (good) morale, which had been kind of the norm since they introduced On fire morale several seasons ago.

Not so much if it’s superb. It influences too much if it’s on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Well, I just had another experience that leads me to think that they increased the impact of morale. I played against the same team in Super League today, after 2-2 in the previous match. I played with the exact same tactics with same players in the same positions. The only difference was the weather (ideal vs. hot), and the opponent put one extra DC from MC. And yes, this time i boosted the morale to superb. I won 6-0! I really don’t see, for example, change in weather having such a huge impact.

I had similar experiences last season, too. I beat the same team 3 times with superb morale, after being crushed in our first encounter when I played with mostly yellow (good) morale, which had been kind of the norm since they introduced On fire morale several seasons ago.
    Sometimes maybe, I had another match 3 days ago in CL with 9 players on fire from training and I only won 2-0 vs almost 100% weaker team.
    Yesterday then other CL group match vs 35% weaker won 9-0 with only 1 on fire and many just on very good, not even superb. Like always, it is one additional factor and you should pay attention to it, but it is not the always the deciding factor.