Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By PohlepniGadovi
  • 1 Post By JohnnyEye

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Champions Tour: Finals - Full-Time!

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Champions Tour: Finals - Full-Time!

[Official] Champions Tour: Finals - Full-Time!-wn-.jpg
    The Champions Tour: Finals challenge has reached its full-time! 🙌

How many of Europe's champions have you outplayed in the event? What was your favourite stage? Share your highlights and final results below!

Why it has been organized thus earlier point of the season?

Any tips about formation for lvl 7 & 8?

Another bull**** event...
    Altiplano likes this.

Banned
    another rigged event, im not spending a single token to re-enter this event 😡
    Altiplano likes this.

I have only spent 18 this time and bought a 64 T scout.

Rookie
    I like such events. Easy to win, nice rewards

Pro
    2nd team won it with first and only try.

[Official] Champions Tour: Finals - Full-Time!-d3faa468-5dbe-4d07-b4e7-351ff3c846a2.jpeg
    [Official] Champions Tour: Finals - Full-Time!-95784916-afda-44f3-9649-18c9ee7843ef.jpeg

1st team, as usual, just struggled both times at final stage and lost to late 88+ min goals both times.
    Unwilling to keep spending lots of 9Ts and get frustrated, so 8* loan MC/AMC till matchday 20 is still a pretty good ‘return’.

From the current first-11 comparison of both teams, the only strength of 2nd team over 1st team is having an equally strong 120%+ DL-DC-DR-DMC with most key whites of 170-200%. Probably that is why 2nd team concedes a lot less even when 1st team has way stronger attackers, and maybe the key to final stage...
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    At first try, I reached level 6 (checkpoint) in the early days. The waited for a few days for my squad to improve a little. Played level 6 and lost. Waited until last day to play again, went through the final but lost. Didn’t give 9T, which seems reasonable at that level honestly compared to previous events’ re-entry costs. In the end, I left it without paying, got a 21yo 140% loan which is nice.

Guys you are welcome to Join my Friendly Championship, code is: 0138ZP