Thread: Any advice appreciated

Any advice appreciated

My team 130% his 116%, but can’t beat, why ?

Problem is I worked hard training up the whole of my team whereas he started of with his 3 forwards at a extremely high level with just a dm at 7 stars and the goalie 7 as well. His forwards were 9stars 7 and half and the last at 7. My own two strikers are both at 8 stars.

With limited resources should you be doing the same as this person and just train up specific players. Because all his other players were at poor levels 5 stars max 6

The thing about Top Eleven's engine is: some positions are simply more impactful, than others.
    AML/R, ST, DMC, DC are the core impactful roles, AMC & ML/R less so, MC & DL/R the least impactful roles.
    So training the more impactful positions to higher stars, while keeping less impactful positions at lower stars is an effective strategy to lower your overall % (therefore you're matched against weaker opponents), while the important positions are still strong.
    Mutants with high white skills and low (or even highly negative) grey skills follow the same principle of min-maxing.

Thx for your reply, nearly at level 50 and have never done it that way always tried to strengthen all positions to a reasonable rate to have a good chance to compete against players in my league, this time I trained the best iv ever been and well ahead of everyone but this one team who was still a good bit weaker overall then me but his strikers able to mask over the weaknesses of his other players. Thx for the info.