Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] The Unite Cup 2021 Europe - Full-time!

Addicted
    Mentor selection was easy for me.

Der_Ryan_M and MNK Kaskada like this.

Addicted
    The rewards are absolutely ridiculous. They don’t worth the collective effort where even the first round opponents are at the same quality as the highest AvQ in our association.

Not to mention this 4-hour refresh BS. I think Nordeus already knows that the incompetency level of their coders; they knew if they try to fix it to be 2 hours they will mess up a whole lot of things within the game, so it was easier (but definitely much worse in terms of “customer” satisfaction and perception) to change the text in the rules. I hope Take-Two will bring more competent programmers to the game so we don’t see such things, including the usual “game-down-with-new-event-start” that we always experience.

Speaking of, I believe this event also messed up (big time) the association draws. The smallest difference in our first round draw is 125% (oppo) vs. 116% (us). We have two matchups at ~100% (us) against ~145% !!!
    Polotoed, TomasoBG and MNK Kaskada like this.

Rookie
    A draw gives 0 points? So it doesnt matter if I loose or draw a match. Not fair.
    Polotoed likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzz View Post
    A draw gives 0 points? So it doesnt matter if I loose or draw a match. Not fair.
    goals scored suppose to give us points. did you scored any goals in the match drawed. if yes Admins should have a look at it.

Rookie
    I did receive a point for my goal. But in my oppinion an additional point for the draw would make sense.
    Polotoed likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzz View Post
    I did receive a point for my goal. But in my oppinion an additional point for the draw would make sense.
    last event like this, they did give you a point if you draw, 1 point, win 2-3 points..

smh, even the points going so little lol
    Polotoed likes this.

I was so excited about this event. Now I'm totally disappointed. Lame rewards and super hard to get.
    LANWolve and maurizio2208 like this.

Rookie
    Yes the event is a good idea but how they did it is really bad.
    LANWolve and maloukees like this.

Famous
    Cool event,

but the rewards are nothing specially compared to the time you have to spent... just to get some blues etc

Rookie
    Teams on 130% in 3rd leg, and there's 3 more legs, on 6 they have 150%. U have to get 150% at least to win (we all now it's impossible to have this without waste money) and the rewards as misserable as always. Nordeus in its purest form

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast