Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] The Unite Cup 2021 South America - Full-Time!

Rookie
    It is up to the Captain to make sure the team does the event fairly. That is part of managing the association. If you don't want to have people leeching off of your success, find an association where everyone contributes to the best of their ability (lower teams in the association will contribute less since they are disadvantaged by the association average quality.)

Rookie
    Today:
    3 Matches against Brazil:
    They had 18 shots, score 15 goals!!
    I had 22 shots, score 3 goals!!

Every day the same fraud in this event. Really bad setup by T11.

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleGinger FC View Post
    It is up to the Captain to make sure the team does the event fairly. That is part of managing the association. If you don't want to have people leeching off of your success, find an association where everyone contributes to the best of their ability (lower teams in the association will contribute less since they are disadvantaged by the association average quality.)
    I hear you, i accepted the player in but am getting blamed for it. And the player in question is an active player who is a good teammate but does not have enough time for a multiple login event like this. Some players login in once a day but for a long stretch. In my post, i aint just representing myself but multiple voices i hear in my own association

Captains and Vice cant do anything once the event starts. He is going to get the same rewards without doing anything unless you can identify him before event commences. You can keep kicking the non contributors and others will join you looking like they are active on paper yet fail to meet expectations again and again.

But i do get where you are coming from. Allocating rewards based on points wont be fair to lower quality teams who wont be able to match on point despite activity. And these teams help us get better draws. guess we just have to make the best of the current situation
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 06-30-2021 at 05:08 AM.

When will the event end? None of us can move our association teams yet
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12