Thread: Auction is broken

Auction is broken

I am level two, league level two as well. I want to buy some players on auction but I always battle with the newbies who registered few minutes ago and waste all of their Tokens on buying few players. This is one fine example. Player has quality 28, but users with average quality 14.5-17.2 bid on him up to 69T. How on earth can user with overall quality 14-17 see player with quality 28 on auction? My overall quality is 27.5 (100% is 30) and I see this player as 93%. Please dont tell me that player does not have just different number of stars, but also different level of skills based on who is observing him. This game makes even less sense than I thought.

Ariel Acosta Evans age 28y GK quality 28 (93%)
    deadline 13:00

Menajer 78945 - bid 69T, registered today 12:03 - average quality 17.2 (48.7%)
    Ayazakn - bid 49T, registered today 12:45 - average quality 14.5 (37.9%)
    Casanova - bid 22T, registered today 8:39 - average quality 17.2 (48.7)

Apprentice
    Auction is not broken, it's more like more managers register everyday and you have to be smart to get the best deals on the market. Some managers at low levels like yours already know that you only need 1 or mostly 2 good players to win a quadruple and so it is war to get the best players.

You just have to be smart and choice the good hours to go market. We all been through this so just change the way you go to market.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by slavista27 View Post
    I am level two, league level two as well. I want to buy some players on auction but I always battle with the newbies who registered few minutes ago and waste all of their Tokens on buying few players. This is one fine example. Player has quality 28, but users with average quality 14.5-17.2 bid on him up to 69T. How on earth can user with overall quality 14-17 see player with quality 28 on auction? My overall quality is 27.5 (100% is 30) and I see this player as 93%. Please dont tell me that player does not have just different number of stars, but also different level of skills based on who is observing him. This game makes even less sense than I thought.

Ariel Acosta Evans age 28y GK quality 28 (93%)
    deadline 13:00

Menajer 78945 - bid 69T, registered today 12:03 - average quality 17.2 (48.7%)
    Ayazakn - bid 49T, registered today 12:45 - average quality 14.5 (37.9%)
    Casanova - bid 22T, registered today 8:39 - average quality 17.2 (48.7)
    When you get to level 3 it calms down alot, just avoid the first few days of a season if you can get by with the players you have already got and if you can't then don't get sucked into a bidding war, if the bidding gets stupid then just let the player go and move on to the next one, it can be time consuming but it's worth it

Level 1 and 2 has a different market than level 3 and above... It can be a bit annoying. And every manager is seeing the player as the same %, no matter of the level.

When I start bidding. I always grouped with a player with a token more than what I have. I always lose bid to them with a token short. For example, if I have 20 token at my disposal, I shall bid till max 20 token, but I always lose with other outbid me at 21 token.

Lately I see idiots buying level 70 players for up to 40 coins that brings down everyone's morale