Thread: Morale

Morale

How comes morale goes down even if you win? I get if a player has a bad performance or gets annoyed by being subbed early, but even my man of the match lost morale. Its a bit cofusing especially when 9 of the of my starting 11 need a morale boost. This is also in despite of winning the cup and the league and being unbeaten. A few morale drops makes sense but almost everyone?

Can anyone explain how morale works to a new player? Also does this happen to everyone else?
    Last edited by Goldeneaglesfc; 06-19-2021 at 06:28 AM.
    Dave Rosewell
    Golden Eagles FC Manager - Level 2
    League titles: 1 Cups: 1

This is normal. It’s just a way of making you use boosters. Otherwise teams who win every game would accumulate thousands of Blue packs.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Another thing I noticed about moral, with special sponsor prizes, you can get some players on-fire. I got 2 randoms and 1 I chose (from premium). Only lasted a couple of matches... I think morale needs to actually have more reason behind it to why it goes down. I get the point of getting us to use tokens and chips, but its a but unbalanced.
    Dave Rosewell
    Golden Eagles FC Manager - Level 2
    League titles: 1 Cups: 1

Not offending or defending anybody.
    That being said, straight to the topic.
    Morale SHOULD drop as it is right now, because, imagine how you feel after a heavy working day, how about a double shift working day ? How would you feel, morally perfect, or "dead" and "soar" having wish for nothing else, but a shower, dinner and a bed, as soon as possible ?
    Logical.
    Again, giving just an example and my "10 cents" how I see it. No offense or defense here. Your choice to accept it or not