Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: wtf! AGAIN!!

Banned

wtf! AGAIN!!

i tried a friendly once more and put the price for tickets at $3. ZERO attendance for a 7K stadium. 1st in league and 56K fans, so what the hell is going on. I put it at $5 a few days ago. Why bother charging for friendlies at $1. $7K is going to help me sign those BIG FREE AGENTS!

On top of that, my player gets a yellow in the 6' so I dont get the red pack i need to heal my 2nd best MC who got injured last night for 6 days and I only have 10 red packs since I got hit with a ****load of injuries in the past week.

Why ****ing bother with friendlies?

What do I have to do to get attendance at a facking friendly?

Anyone???????

And one other thing: I got 2 skill points after the friendly. What a waste. I would rather spend my condition on training instead of friendlies. I would have gotten more skill points for everyone.
    Last edited by cracicot; 05-16-2013 at 01:09 PM.

Pro
    hey at least no one else got hurt .
    I have a similar stadium, fans as you and at $1 the stadium is full, at $2 about 60% full. I didn't try $3 but my guess is, it would be empty. July said that friendlies produce meaningful money only at higher levels (12+ maybe).

I always get full stadium (19,000) at a price of 1$, but if I set it to 2$ it decreases by 30-40% and at 3/4$ no attendance
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I've stopped bothering with friendlies for now - I find I get more skill points just from the training, once you do it once-twice daily, depending on your team's condition, how far you're willing to push them.

Someone decided to have a friendly against my team not 10 minutes after my league match other day, I wasn't online to stop it. My team stuffed them 6-1 ... but ... I suffered 2 injuries. I deleted that dumb **** contact.

Addicted
    Same as the others after some experimentation. £1 gets you a full stadium, £2 reduces it to about half, maybe less and anything above that, you'll be lucky to get 1 fan.
    Last edited by Bluebird Hewitt; 05-16-2013 at 01:43 PM.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Banned
    ahhhh, makes sense now, so 1$ for full stadium. Whats the ****ing point then? hardly any skill points and money that is not worth it...just for a few packs?

Friendlies doesn't count through player stats and morale, and even not included in Last 5 matches as you can see when you compare your team with the other teams...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Friendlies doesn't count through player stats and morale, and even not included in Last 5 matches as you can see when you compare your team with the other teams...
    It does show in your last 5 games

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Dreamer
    .................................................. ......................................... wrong post

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    ahhhh, makes sense now, so 1$ for full stadium. Whats the ****ing point then? hardly any skill points and money that is not worth it...just for a few packs?

earn the packs can safe your ****ing ass

about your team hardly earn skill pts through friendly the only reason can explain this is you got a cheap ****ing old team or poor management
    Last edited by Macquarie Uni; 05-16-2013 at 02:31 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast