Thread: Special sponsor bug

Special sponsor bug

Hey everyone,

Is anyone else experiencing issues with special sponsor?? One of the task is to win 7 league matches, i have won 4 but when I check my progress it says that I have only won 2. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Roger_Roger77 View Post
    Hey everyone,

Is anyone else experiencing issues with special sponsor?? One of the task is to win 7 league matches, i have won 4 but when I check my progress it says that I have only won 2. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks everyone
    talk to Nordeus through the in-game chat

Enviado desde mi SM-N986B mediante Tapatalk

Hey everyone,

Roger Lloyd? Please say you are him.

Dreamer
    Hey everyone,

there is no problem with it at all. the task started on day 5 of the season so whatever you won between day 1 & 4 won't count.
    Level 32

THE LIL FOOKERS

League Titles 25
    Champions Lge 20
    Cup Winners 19
    Super Cups 20

Last 7 seasons 7 quadruples on the trot !

Top Scorer SPEEDYFOOKER 1517 Goals / 780 Games