Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By enachev
  • 3 Post By PohlepniGadovi
  • 1 Post By texhorn60

Thread: too much pay to win

too much pay to win

Nordeus shoud tone it down a little

I played some years ago, it was pay 2 win back then too, but was in acceptable limits imo

now its ridiculous

special sponsor, boost lab, tons of offers, all new added things scream cash grab

They look so desperate...A bunch of pop-ups with super lame offers. It's just mind-boggling :/
    JohnnyEye, Altiplano and Polotoed like this.

Apprentice
    The prices are beyond reasonable. This game turns over every month, and they want people to spend hundreds of dollars a month. Plus, you win nothing if you win. It looks like the game is only for the super rich. I have spent plenty but I am done. Also, I think they have placed very good fake teams in leagues to make you think people are spending money. A shell game. However, if you like adding to your Jersey trophy case, spend away.
    maloukees likes this.

Rookie
    i have to agree about the very high level fake teams there is no way anyone can keep players at such high % without spending 1000s in real money i've seen one team in my current CL with a team of over 30s year old players still over 180% there is just no way this possible even with tanking !!!!!!!!

I have to say I agree on the game and I’m sure there have been hundreds of threads and posts here over the years on the very topic.

I’ve played for a year and I don’t take it so seriously that I spend money on offers though I’ve bought a small number of coins each season and accessed offers to get more.

A game needs a balance. The opportunity to invest if you want but the ability to do well on low budget and the in game reward tokens etc.

The emphasis is on selling you offers and I’ve been patient with the game. I’m on level 15 but I couldn’t see myself wasting my time for much longer when I can’t realistically compete and have a chance and minimal reward.

I still can’t quite pinpoint why I exactly like the game. Maybe the game day feel I don’t know even though in game play actions are pretty basic or maybe it’s the chance to be better and see an opportunity of a better day ahead and a reasonable cost for a better player to boost my squad.

What really irks me is buying a player with 69 coins to have him downgraded the following season as the standard gets higher and higher of course.

I am loosing patience and motivation however.

While I’m here …

Friendly Championship invite
    For teams below level 15 only and below 80 per cent only. I’m playing my second strength side and want a level playing field.

Hey, I am inviting you to join a Top Eleven Friendly Championship Free Hong Kong Cup. To join me, enter this code: 0159U2 .

Hey, I am inviting you to join a Top Eleven Friendly Championship Free Hong Kong Cup. To join me, enter this code: 0159U2 . To open the Championship on mobile, go to: https://topeleven.onelink.me/topelev...ene/ffc/0159U2
    Let’s play together!

Also here is a referral code to share and invite new players. Brings rewards for me if someone joins.

Have what it takes to be a great football manager? Join me in Top Eleven, the best online football manager sim!

N1TOOMI2SHG8XA

Thanks

Rookie
    Of course it is easier with money, but it is possible to be very good without money.

I agree with Tzzz. Most top associations have teams in the ranges of 100%-140%. As a free-to-play player you can easily make a killer team at 120%+ with high white skills that performs far above its average % level. Of course, 2nd abilties through the paid special sponsor are a limitation, but stats are so much more important than special abilities. The most important thing is to find fast trainers on the market, as that will save you hundreds of greens down the road. (to check if a FT or not: 6x a "very hard" drill. The player should consistently get 2 points, never 1. If he rarely even gets 3 points, pop a bottle of champagne and celebrate!)

But yeah, the pop-up deals and boost lab are complete jokes. They're not worth the money at all. I really like the special sponsor for 5 bucks a month and dont mind paying that at all.
    Last edited by Polotoed; 07-04-2021 at 06:30 PM.

A special sponsor is maybe the only thing worth buying and that's a BIG maybe. Everything else is just plain stupid and greedy. I'm 100% sure that they think of their player base as complete morons and that's why we get all those super stupid money milking offers and "deals".
    TakeTwo really made a huge mistake buying this company, a huge 400mil mistake and soon heads will roll 100% lol