Good afternoon everyone

I have a difficult league title contender who is unbeaten and looks unbeatable and I have one game against them to bring the league season back to two points.

If a whole load of friends support me on the day and in games would it make any difference? It’s worth asking.

I will play Concord Rangers in the coming week or so and so if you could add me as a friend and come and support me.

Also have a difficult Super League second leg so all support attending my games there would be really helpful.

It’s just a game but get behind me and we will support one another.

While I’m here …

Friendly Championship invite
For teams below level 15 only and below 80 per cent only. I’m playing my second strength side and want a level playing field.

Hey, I am inviting you to join a Top Eleven Friendly Championship Free Hong Kong Cup. To join me, enter this code: 0159U2 .

Hey, I am inviting you to join a Top Eleven Friendly Championship Free Hong Kong Cup. To join me, enter this code: 0159U2 . To open the Championship on mobile, go to: https://topeleven.onelink.me/topelev...ene/ffc/0159U2
Let’s play together!

Also here is a referral code to share and invite new players. Brings rewards for me if someone joins.

Have what it takes to be a great football manager? Join me in Top Eleven, the best online football manager sim!

N1TOOMI2SHG8XA

Thanks