Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Good job Nordeus

Pro

Good job Nordeus

I had two matches 15 minutes apart which gave me about 3 minutes to change up the players, recover, etc. I did it all 3 minutes before my match started and servers go down. I go in the panic mode, keep refreshing, same message.. then 1 minute before match was supposed to start I log in to see that my next match is tomorrow.. I go in the fixtures and sure enough somehow I lost my cup match 2-3 at home.. Nicely done Nordeus!
    cracicot and gtmsnba13 like this.

yeah... lol wtf, i was also waiting for my game to start... then it went down and all of a sudden 1min later the game was already played ))) luckily I won but anything could have happened.

so now they're just generating random results and stats? man, way to goooo....

What a joke!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    What a joke!

Hi same thing happened to me and I went out of the cup, I spoke to Nordues support and their response.

Bad luck, all results a pre-generated anyway so it wouldnt have mattered what you did you were going to loose!!!

join the club ..
    done by purpose to spend tokens to rearrange it
    bcz it is simple one line in coding to be added to prevent that
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay1515 View Post
    Hi same thing happened to me and I went out of the cup, I spoke to Nordues support and their response.

Bad luck, all results a pre-generated anyway so it wouldnt have mattered what you did you were going to loose!!!
    Are you serious about this response or joking?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    I had two matches 15 minutes apart which gave me about 3 minutes to change up the players, recover, etc. I did it all 3 minutes before my match started and servers go down. I go in the panic mode, keep refreshing, same message.. then 1 minute before match was supposed to start I log in to see that my next match is tomorrow.. I go in the fixtures and sure enough somehow I lost my cup match 2-3 at home.. Nicely done Nordeus!
    I lost my connection to the game several times with both computers at the same time yesterday, and it was NOT my internet because I was still downloading without issues. It was an issue with Nordeus 100%, so it is a tad unfair for them to allow results to stand when they have server issues.

PM MDKII and ask him if all results stand? lol

Dreamer
    just bad luck but it could happen to your opponent 2

I normally use tokens to arrange my home matches when they stack my league and c/l fixtures but this season I thought no way as I have a lot of packs saved up so use them instead.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    I normally use tokens to arrange my home matches when they stack my league and c/l fixtures but this season I thought no way as I have a lot of packs saved up so use them instead.
    I will never spend 2 tokens to move a game....EVER. That is just token theft. Seriously. They schedule the games like this as they get more important to force you to spend your tokens. TOKEN THEFT! Shame on you Nordeus.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast