Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Football Associations - New Swapping Mechanic!

Totally agree with the above - we must now the pairs and the time of the matches in advance. It is not possible to lose matches just because your first game is in 1-2 hours after the draw and you could not visit it because it is night. I'm not going to wake up in the middle of the night twice during my weekend just to check if there are any matches or no
    Polotoed likes this.

Our opponents did this and I crushed their head of 142% team with an humble 122% team. lmao

No one can stop Sívori at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    The swapping phase for the first match (Saturday semi final) should be pushed up 1 day earlier. So, after swapping finished both teams have enough time to check and manage their fixture schedules.

For the 2nd match (Sunday final), there will be no time room to push up, so just turn off the swapping feature. Sunday match will be the same as before, no swap.

Just my thought.
    Last edited by Sparta Page; 07-29-2021 at 04:47 AM.

Easy as give 4 days to play FAs... 2 days for swapping, thursday and saturday, and 2 to play...

Dreamer
    apparently no change this week as well. its just sad. we lost our finals last week as some of our members no clue about the time of the first round of the final was and as when the match was played it was way early for them and they couldn't prep for their game.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    Administrator
    Hey Managers,

Firstly, thanks for the feedback and suggestions. We realize the importance of the FA match time appearance and how the introduction of swapping delayed it. The team is working on improving this aspect. As soon as we have news on it, we will update this thread so keep an eye on it. Thanks for your understanding and good luck in this weekend's tournament!
    Polotoed, milpol and NUNO FC like this.

Rookie
    Hi Taliyah25,

yes, indeed it is essential and I am totally surprised you are suprised :-)

This is a strategy management game. All we can do and all we need to do is to work with our resources. We need to plan what players to use, how to train them, how to work with their energy and morale. On top of that, we need to plan our tactics for upcomming matches.

If we have no idea neither who we will face nor what time, all this goes to hell. We go sleep on Friday and have no idea at what time there will be our next match, in what weather it will take place and who will be our opponent. Do you see how this is ridiculous? But we know this match can easily take place at 5am. So what tactics do you suggest us to set? What players to use? How much energy they need to retain? How many trainings we should perform? What mentality is the correct one? What tackling? What morale should we set? Is it worthy to buy superb morale for all players? For important association matches I would buy it with blues but I have easy league match in the morning so if I buy it and there is no asso match before this league one, my blues will be completely wasted. Should I do it?

This new feature goes exactly against everything the game is based on.

I have no idea who at Nordeus could have thought this would be welcome.

Thank you for fixing it as soon as possible.

Santa

I think that no one at Nordeus plays this game and for this reason they bring us these stupid updates.
    Altiplano and Polotoed like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hey Managers,

Firstly, thanks for the feedback and suggestions. We realize the importance of the FA match time appearance and how the introduction of swapping delayed it. The team is working on improving this aspect. As soon as we have news on it, we will update this thread so keep an eye on it. Thanks for your understanding and good luck in this weekend's tournament!

What are your thoughts upon my player, Taliyah? Would you like to see the skills as well? I earned him as a 9 star player through the special sponsor last season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hey Managers,

Glad to ear that, in fact this new sistem is giving people a very hard time and many players are thinking of giving up associations and therefore the game.

Hopping to ear good news from you soon

Also the limit time to schedule the games e quite complicated, in Portugal we can play from 4:00 to 18:00, so in the evening where is best to play no games can be done...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast