Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree33Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Football Associations - New Swapping Mechanic!

Rookie
    Teams that have one or more players, in the skills with 2 or more negative ash, entered the drawings of the support teams......

Players with only 1 negative gray in the skill, entered the "normal" draws and not the support teams... So there was equality in the games/sweepstakes.......
    For the teams' strengths to be equalized in the games

_________............___________

About Auctions:
    After the draws, all auctions closed, so that smart guys don't cheat to increase averages with purchases after the draws ..
    About the games times, it's 4:00 in the morning, it's meaningless
    Last edited by Manuel_81; 08-03-2021 at 02:19 PM.

Diamond Division - Goodfellas Mobsters wants you from next season ! Are you an active manager that loves to Win and Gain Trophies with Overall Quality up to 120-125%? Then send Me a message here or contact Me on Facebook - Alessio Fitch ! Let's have a talk and see if you can be a Good Mobster material !! Thanks!
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    Diamond Division - Goodfellas Mobsters wants you from next season ! Are you an active manager that loves to Win and Gain Trophies with Overall Quality up to 120-125%? Then send Me a message here or contact Me on Facebook - Alessio Fitch ! Let's have a talk and see if you can be a Good Mobster material !! Thanks!
    Please @Alessio try to post this in a new thread for more visibility and don't be off-topic lol

Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post

Who is here? My old fella lol I love this guy so much, guys. He is my favorite forum fellow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Cancel swapping mechanism. That's the solution.

Addicted
    I think swapping feature is the most strategically intelligent feature ever featured in Top 11. The second best is the sadly now dormant loan players feature among association matches, due to abuse of the feature by tankers.

I think swapping feature is not easy to be abused as it affects virtually everyone equally, so it's a great feature. Kudos to the coder or marketing person who thought of it!
    milpol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    I think swapping feature is the most strategically intelligent feature ever featured in Top 11. The second best is the sadly now dormant loan players feature among association matches, due to abuse of the feature by tankers.

I think swapping feature is not easy to be abused as it affects virtually everyone equally, so it's a great feature. Kudos to the coder or marketing person who thought of it!
    I like it as well. It brings strategy to the game which is something missing, unfortunately. However, we need to know when we play the matches the next day before we go to sleep, and also, with who we play.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Love this new mechanic. It reminds me of old Thomas Cup Badminton team world cup format where you can choose whichever single/doubles at certain match unlike now where the 1st-5th match is based on current world ranking.
    I purposely put my x2 team against stronger x2 just so we can only loss 6points and let my other teammates that have x3 to face against weaker side so we can get full 9pts & it works wonderfully so far .

Hey everyone!

I'm bringing good news. Today's update makes it possible to know the time of the matches during the swap and pre-swap phases.

Check out this thread for more info:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...th-august.html

Regards,
    milpol

The time of the home game can be set.

If two desired times are the same, the match will apparently take place within +/- two hours of this preferred time.

So at least both associations have the possibility to organize their home games as desired.

I usually play challenging matches with 90+
    condition and at least second-highest morale.

If there is uncertainty, you just have to take precautions and forgo a few percent recovery plus.

However, I would be very much in favor of halving the matches per day in general,
    in other words, to halve the speed of the season.
    Even if the swapping window were larger or could be individualized or assigned to a time zone, that would all be great.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123