Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Der_Ryan_M

Thread: Scarcity of Resources

Scarcity of Resources

I'm a non token buying, non tanking, and non manipulating manager in top eleven.After the recent association update where rewards are given through the season and not at the start of the season on the basis of promotion/staying in the same division it has become very hard to obtain tokens for team strengthening at the start of a new season and depending on how the Association does it becomes difficult to get tokens through the season that are sufficient for player transfers considering the inflated market.

Before the update I would try and get promotion/staying in the same association which would give me 50/30 tokens for the next season which I would use to strengthen my squad after which I would depend on sponsorship for the rest of the season expenses.
    This gave me enough to combat the inflated market.
    But after the update I just can't compete with the other managers in the market.Last season I won the super league and I think that'll be my last trophy unless I tank or manipulate which I don't want to do.

Am I doing something wrong?pls give any relevant suggestions.
    GALATASARAY FOOTBALL CLUB(ENG) LEVEL 34

League Titles:9

Champions League Titles:1

Cup Titles:2

Super League Titles:2

Super Cup Titles:1

ALWAYS READY TO HELP

Yeah, with the new associations rewards system it is a bit harder to earn token, generally speaking.

To earn the 100 token you got before quite easily from staying in platinum, you must now play in diamond division and (on average) finish 2x 2nd and 2x 3rd there, which probably doesn't even mean you are going to stay there and could go down to platinum...
    Also it is quite hard to find a diamond or ultimate division if you don't have the x3 association bonus, for which you must have finished at least 3rd in the league the season before.

For me personally, the new association system isn't really bad, but there is no doubt you now get fewer ressources/tokens than before and you have to work a lot for getting them.

The thing I can't understand is how is the market still inflated after the update.I still find managers spending 30 tokens for a 90% player regularly.Im in level 34 so maybe it's because the players here value their money differently?If that's not the case it makes no sense whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomes182002 View Post
    The thing I can't understand is how is the market still inflated after the update.I still find managers spending 30 tokens for a 90% player regularly.Im in level 34 so maybe it's because the players here value their money differently?If that's not the case it makes no sense whatsoever.
    Because there are not so many players on the market but many people who play the game... And some just spend all their token for one player. The people buying these older 90% players are often no good managers. I rarely see anyone who won a trophy in their profile pic bidding for these type of players...
    For myself I can't give an advice for those. I only buy young 3 star players to train.
    RaiKo and Polotoed like this.

Yea you have a point there.With every season this game gets pulled towards more pay to win as compared to meritous achievement.Its like the game is forcing us to move towards tanking and manipulation.Im on the verge of quitting for these reasons but that's not the point

I am quitting after this season been playing since Jan 2016 and these developers are just getting shamelessly greedy the amount of 700 token players available daily is just embarrassing as well as completely unrealistic in a real life scenario it is a shame it used to be fun to be committed to training and building a team using a managerial skill now they just decided the game is popular enough to just gouge more money out of people and the constant pop ups of 'exclusive ' offers is sad and the hit here to sign in to Facebook is embarrassing. I would be ashamed to constantly beg my customers to give me more money for a lesser product like these sad excuses do and the glitches are getting worse too maybe they have developed expensive drug addictions because their product is declining and the costs are rising. I have no inclination to continue and I think they will start to lose more dedicated players as this situation continues.
    Last edited by Pirate87898; 07-26-2021 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Grammar

Addicted
    It's impossible that nordeus is going to loose something because this game is played by so many people. It's so huge player base.
    However this game is not as it was years ago. And it's not going any better.

Doesn't matter to me either way, I am not participating anymore that's all that is important to me

I'll be most probably doing the same i.e quitting.This game rn is not even 10% of what it used to be.It used to be legendary.Now it's just going towards ****.All good things have to come to an end I guess

It used to be a good simulation of managing a team with available talent and such but now every day you can buy a player, for 70+ dollars that has 8 or 9 stars in real life there is not that much talent available it is a cash grab just not worth it or even fun anymore there is no skill or dedication involved anymore just spend your money to give insecure people a false ego boost and sence of accomplishment. Game just sucks now.