Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Vuslanot
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By RaiKo

Thread: TM is shortage of youngster 3 stars

TM is shortage of youngster 3 stars

I couldn’t have come across even one 18 years old 40-45%, but only one 19 years old.

Are you guys facing the same situation?
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    I couldn’t have come across even one 18 years old 40-45%, but only one 19 years old.

Are you guys facing the same situation?
    Yeah I am searching for weeks to find good players, I have the feeling they are becoming more rare every season.
    Vuslanot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yeah I am searching for weeks to find good players, I have the feeling they are becoming more rare every season.
    Then, they have probably reduced the number of them, mate. Probably due to the increment of manipulation or mutants. Hence both the forum and the game seem to be alive this year compared to last year’s population. Besides, I could find 7 or 8 players like the players aforementioned last season. Yet I had to sell them as I got a 9* player last season. It seems I could keep twice of them this season but they are 19 years old. I couldn’t have found 18 years old below 45% this season.
    Last edited by Vuslanot; 08-07-2021 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    Then, they have probably reduced the number of them, mate. Probably due to the increment of manipulation or mutants. Hence both the forum and the game seem to be alive this year compared to last year’s population. Besides, I could find 7 or 8 players like the players aforementioned last season. Yet I had to sell them as I got a 9* player last season. It seems I could keep twice of them this season but they are 19 years old. I couldn’t have found 18 years old below 45% this season.
    Below 45% is very restricting, I usually go for 55% max and I found a lot of players, but of course only a few were then even fast trainers.
    However, now I found a new GK, AML, AMR and MC this season all 18 years old, 3 star and FT, so I am done this time. But the last 2 1/2 weeks I was on the market many hours a day and spent many token, even on slow players (in high level not possible to see fast trainers with values), it's not much fun to be honest.
    Vuslanot likes this.

Addicted
    Because they silently updated both auctions and negotiations 3 seasons ago.
    Vuslanot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Because they silently updated both auctions and negotiations 3 seasons ago.
    I could have been finding until this season.

It would be great if we could win such players from events instead of those high quality old ones. And we might even buy these players if on loan since they wouldn't be too pricey