Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: This is NOT a vent! Scheduling issues.

Apprentice
    This isn't a problem in the NGE. I really DO believe they do this on purpose to make you spend your tokens on things you SHOULDN'T do. Since you are left with 2 choices, to move quick and spend lots of greenies or to use 2 tokens, i usually choose the seconde one.

P.S. And yes, the biggest problem is when they schedule 2 away games in 15 minutes and you can't do nothing about it. The funny thing is that i'm never home when they do this but my team always wins big in the second of the back to back I know it makes no sense but this is how the NGE works.
    Last edited by aiureah; 05-18-2013 at 01:18 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    This isn't a problem in the NGE. I really DO believe they do this on purpose to make you spend your tokens on things you SHOULDN'T do. Since you are left with 2 choices, to move quick and spend lots of greenies or to use 2 tokens, i usually choose the seconde one.

P.S. And yes, the biggest problem is when they schedule 2 away games in 15 minutes and you can't do nothing about it. The funny thing is that i'm never home when they do this but my team always wins big in the second of the back to back I know it makes no sense but this is how the NGE works.
    I am happy that you have had positive results with back to back games. I would hope that you have had CL or Cup finals in this situation and won. BUT many others get this situation a little TOO frequently for it to be random. I see you agree on this.

It would be nice if Nordeus dialed it down on the token theft.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12