Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Kings - Full-time!

Addicted
    If you cannot do it properly, don’t do an event at all! This is 64825th installment of the same format, how is it possible to mess it up even more in every new try?

I said it once and I’m gonna repeat my theory: I think Nordeus is a bad employer and thus losing competent developers and coders day by day. That’s why the same things get worse over time instead of getting better.
    jarharnamme and Polotoed like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois Mourocq View Post
    In view of the delay taken, this challenge is already somewhat distorted for us Europeans. we would have probably played 2 to 3 games tonight, if we do 1 it will not be bad. I hope that we will be given at least 1 to 2 free games.
    Eastern Europe is going to sleep soon!
    Start soon became sleep soon!

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Administrator
    Hi all,

We apologize for the delay and inconvenience. The team is working on completing the leaderboards and getting the challenge up and running in a bit.
    Thank you for your follow-ups and patience while we are sorting this out.

Its allways the same. You don't improve, sadly. The only thing you care about is the user's money

Enviado do meu HD1910 através do Tapatalk

Taliyah, will Nordeus compensate managers (quite a number for time they could have slept, others for the plain inconvenience) by shortening the time between free games or in other meaningful ways that would serve as compensation?

People deserve to have something in return for this mess. Please find out what and please don’t be cheap.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by salomao.abreu View Post
    Its allways the same. You don't improve, sadly. The only thing you care about is the user's money

Rookie
    Maybe the devs are so busy developing things that gives money to nordeus to make it just for fun.

Addicted
    Finally, it started. Now I have a different question:

[Official] King of Kings - Full-time!-0b23b4da-6bee-44e2-83cb-a707a5796588.jpg

It that random manager attending the match is a bug or a feature? the rules as always says the defending team has an automatic defense bonus applied, but now they also have a possession bonus applied too? I can’t click and see a profile by the way.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hey Managers,

The leaderboards are still in the making. The event should be playable soon, sorry for the delay and confusion. We'll keep this thread updated.
    i find it more shameful that they even have the morderators and admin lying now. every single king of kings event leadersboards have been done in max 20 to 25 mins and the event has started. to say they are still doing leaderboards after 2 hours is a blatant lie to forum members !
    Level 32

THE LIL FOOKERS

League Titles 25
    Champions Lge 20
    Cup Winners 19
    Super Cups 20

Last 7 seasons 7 quadruples on the trot !

Top Scorer SPEEDYFOOKER 1517 Goals / 780 Games

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Finally, it started. Now I have a different question:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0B23B4DA-6BEE-44E2-83CB-A707A5796588.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	138039

It that random manager attending the match is a bug or a feature? the rules as always says the defending team has an automatic defense bonus applied, but now they also have a possession bonus applied too? I can’t click and see a profile by the way.
    same here mate. nordeus have defo f****d up (again) the opponent starts with 13% !!
    Level 32

THE LIL FOOKERS

League Titles 25
    Champions Lge 20
    Cup Winners 19
    Super Cups 20

Last 7 seasons 7 quadruples on the trot !

Top Scorer SPEEDYFOOKER 1517 Goals / 780 Games

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast