Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Kings - Full-time!

My draw is a group of 100-130%s, except that there is also a 170% player in there, who put his 1* subs in his main 11 to manipulate the draws. Very fair, Nordeus. After so many years, still the same old issues with draws. If you don't want us to play without paying $100 a month, just tell us, instead of wasting our time.

Apprentice
    My bug still not rectified, 8 trophies and still 2 challenges to achieve. I must have played the same opponent twice (I don't know which one). So I have a chance to finish with 10 trophies which would be a great first and especially disadvantage my opponents.
    Ouvrir dans Google Traduction

Commentaires

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois Mourocq View Post
    A bug, no doubt. I played 2 matches that I won in the kings challenge, but I still have 8 challenges against 7 normally and I still have my 2 trophies
    You mean like this? :
    [Official] King of Kings - Full-time!-f9cf448e-55f5-49f7-83de-657251473d41.jpg

I was wondering who my second trophy source was One team above me won me back so I should’ve lost one trophy. I’m the second weakest team and I’m not competin but I wqnted to report just in case.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polotoed View Post
    My draw is a group of 100-130%s, except that there is also a 170% player in there, who put his 1* subs in his main 11 to manipulate the draws. Very fair, Nordeus. After so many years, still the same old issues with draws. If you don't want us to play without paying $100 a month, just tell us, instead of wasting our time.
    I also put a 50% team before the draw but that didn’t prevent me from drawn against 8 stronger teams, 5 of which have at least one 8+* player. I think Nordeus just favors some players in the draw regardless of the squad we put for the draw.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I also put a 50% team before the draw but that didn’t prevent me from drawn against 8 stronger teams, 5 of which have at least one 8+* player. I think Nordeus just favors some players in the draw regardless of the squad we put for the draw.
    Yes, they seem favor some team. In my group, the chosen one is a level 4 with 183%, even some of his subs are > 180%. I'm out anyway, the reward is not worth spending energy.

Are you guys able to make more than 3 subs for Kok?

Apprentice
    Just think if I dont sleep and instead win the KOH, I will be able to use that multi starred played for 2 games until he drops a star....whats the point!!
    jarharnamme and hudai like this.

The timer still goes 9mins, yet I can't start a last game. Thanks, Nordeus, really great f***ing job.
    First the late start to the event (but time still taken off), unbalanced group draws, now this too. Why is it so hard for you to get this event right after the 13th time??
    Last edited by Polotoed; 08-12-2021 at 05:58 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345