Thread: 89' of the match and Cup result bug?!

89' of the match and Cup result bug?!

do you experiences game in the minutes of 89 decide to fkd u up?! it has >90% no goal and I believe it is better to have 70% chance in 90+2' but I never experienced even once, the game always over in 90' strictly even the game has so much fouls and subtitutes.

Also wth happen to my Cup result, I have watched it my team scored 0-2 then the match said the game is over then what the F the result that me lose in my screen mean?!

89' of the match and Cup result bug?!-screenshot_2022-08-06-09-29-13-08.jpg

Famous
    Never saw that

Seems a bit like the FA bug.

Apprentice
    I wake up to a forfeit in a league game. I win 3-0. However, the losing team had enough players. It hurts me in the goal difference and leading scorer race. They were the worst team losing by an average of ten goals. Plus, on my club page, it is counted as a draw, but not league.

Oh this is also happen to me, the match freeze in minute 44 when i lead 1-0. So i restart it and it says the match is over and i lost 2-0 even though i was clearly a favorite and already score 1 goal. And this is only compensation they give me.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

I had exactly the same problem but in a decisive cup final, which extremely disappointed me. I can't write more, because it gets blocked here (tried to describe it, but it doesn't get published).

At halftime, I was leading 1:0 with better game stats against a weaker opponent when the game froze and after ~20 minutes, the game result was suddenly 0:1 and I lost the final . I immediately contacted the support ingame and I just received a simple apologizing answer after 2 days that there was a bug, but no compensation, nothing. I asked again for help, no response.