Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: season reset is ridiculously unbalanced

season reset is ridiculously unbalanced

Well, season reset is here... I came online with fresh hope and new youth players. just to see that the people i have to face off are just unbeatable.

I'm a level 3 only playing for a couple of weeks, my team dropped down to around 70%, the players I have to face in the cup are literally all 100-120% players, and take in consideration that they haven't claimed their youth players or been online to train yet so in reality they are even stronger

so tell me, how is this fair? how is this balanced? how am i supposed to even get trough the first round? there's just no way, i'm screwed. no way my 70% team can beat their 120% pay to win teams. It scares me that these people were 120-140% before the season reset, and they will problably buy their way up there soon enough, this is not winnable for me.

but my friends who play this game as well (also player level 3) have to face opponents that are 30-50%, even though their teams have higher quality than mine and they performed better than me previous season, so this is just not balanced at all.

I don't know what to do guys, if the other leagues will be like this as well I might as well quit because there is just no way, I can't beat pay to win teams 50% higher than me

can anyone help me or find some solution to what I should do?

I have looked at their teams more thorough, they have insane amounts of budget and benched people still, they will all be over 110% easily when they come online. some of them will problably be twice the amount of quality I have

I finished with 81% last season (best 14 of my players) and paired with heavy tankers this season.

Rookie
    Some of your friends brings you a bad and strong company.(their friends) Since I removed some friends I don't have such problems. Theoretically

Rookie
    I have been given a poor league grouping as well. Every team apart from mine and two others have been playing for many more years than me and have developed ridiculously good teams by dropping through the divisions. I am level 46 and have been promoted every season. Doesn't quite seem fair.
    The division is that strong that my team (119.6%) will do well to not be relegated. It's a shame as I have worked hard, trained, developed youth players only to be dwarfed by 11 other teams that have done the same thing.

If I had 110% in my current league, would be good... I still can beat him ( I'm 95% individually, hard trained team, player by player ). Yeah, I know the limits of my team
    But... instead, I'm faced with 120%+ teams... lovely. And I'm not even a hard spender or tanker... we'll see
    Maybe this season is the time for some more exotic style, as a W-M for instance, and 4-4-2 diamond + 4-5-1V hard def
    Last edited by iptables; 08-17-2021 at 11:30 AM.

As far as I am concerned, they have removed the best 14 players rule this season.

My league is stronger than usual this season as well. It doesn’t seem like it has anything to do with the draw as not all my accounts are affected. The stronger teams in my league are all newly purchased and were inactive previously (bad win loss records). They look like bots to me. I am guessing some affected players will be using their resources or making purchases to avoid a bad season.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 08-18-2021 at 09:07 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    As far as I am concerned, they have removed the best 14 players rule this season.
    It's only your estimation right? From the two teams I have, a more accurate estimation is they have narrowed down the gap between the best 14 and the league opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    It's only your estimation right? From the two teams I have, a more accurate estimation is they have narrowed down the gap between the best 14 and the league opponents.
    I have heard it from a couple of friends as well, mate. Thus, no. Not my singly guesstimation. Some guy told, he even paired with 90%-100% teams after finishing the season with 60% of best 14. It’s possible they have removed the inactive abandoned teams as well.
    Last edited by Vuslanot; 08-18-2021 at 10:20 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast