Thread: Rare vacancy in Diamond Association, join us

Addicted

Rare vacancy in Diamond Association, join us

<THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. VACANCY IS NOW CLOSED AS A NEW MEMBER HAS JUST JOINED US.>

Diamond Association is the second highest tier in FA, just by remaining in it without relegating can easily yield your club about 100 tokens each season. EACH club in the association gets the estimated 100 tokens, no need divide. We fought so hard to get there, now is your chance to jump on board, if you got a good team, we welcome you.

#R770GS
    Elites Fallen

Criteria--

* Top three positions in recent normal league (X3 points depends on it)
    * At least four players with seven stars or more in your first team (else it's almost impossible to defeat Diamond level opponents)
    Last edited by redsnoopy; 08-16-2021 at 10:12 AM.

Rookie
    Good association however I can see that not all of your 6 team members having >= 4 players with 120%.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparta Page View Post
    Good association however I can see that not all of your 6 team members having >= 4 players with 120%.
    Haha good observation. This is akin to marriage. Let's say a gal earning 4k. Is she going to search for a partner earning 4k? Nope, she'll search for one earning 5k, and even better, 7k or 8k.

Will PSG go around looking for a new player based on their average players strength? Nope, they look for soccer god Messi.

It will be silly for me to ask for new members based on our lousiest member's strength.

It’s full now

Rookie
    Happy Wedding then )