Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By danan7aya

Thread: Live match animation so repetitive

Live match animation so repetitive

Since i played the game in 2016 the live match animation so boring and looks repetitive, and it still happens until now. the strikers look so stupid when he has a 100% chance to score the goal, he always dribble the ball through the GK, and the strikes sometimes pass the ball to teammate when he has 100% chance to score.
    Can you make the live animation match like FM series? thats the best animation match i ever seen.
    Thanks.
    Goran1 likes this.

Addicted
    Yes, soon it will come. New update: "New event. Join your FA against some of the most exciting teams of football manager (FM). Earn exclusive emblems, morale boosters and cash. Good luck , managers

You are right

The pattern is the same for many years now, you can just see how they move and be sure if you will score or concede a goal

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by danan7aya View Post
    Since i played the game in 2016 the live match animation so boring and looks repetitive, and it still happens until now. the strikers look so stupid when he has a 100% chance to score the goal, he always dribble the ball through the GK, and the strikes sometimes pass the ball to teammate when he has 100% chance to score.
    Can you make the live animation match like FM series? thats the best animation match i ever seen.
    Thanks.
    Would be nice if there will be some new animation, 1 or 2 better than nothing, a little improvement in that section but i doubt they can make it like FM, game already "heavy" sometimes freezing here and there, every new update, its become heavier than before.
    if there new animation, i can understand why its become heavier, but then... its the same dots -_-

True, if there's good new addition in live animation, it is the animation of highlights in raining matchday.
    It work properly like how you'll score in the rain; with ball stucked and the good way to overcome it is by using longballs
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 09-07-2021 at 07:29 AM.

You can add ricochets from defenders, something like "own goal".
    If the game "decided" that you will lose, you will lose.
    Sorry for the English. This is google translate.