Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can someone explain me???

Can someone explain me???

Maybe i don't have understood something...
    Today I lost a game. It was in my stadium, i had 13% ball possession more. My team quality is 26.2, the opponent is 18.2 My players had 6,5,4 stars, the opponent 1, 2 and 3. I put a bonus for victory for the players, they where filled up for fisical and moral. I had a 4-4-2 calssic, he had a 3n-1dml 1dmr-3n-2st. I lost 1-3, he had 7 corners i had 1; shoot in goal 8-8; saved 2 me-0 he. I was forgiving..I had 7 players with special skill, Penalty keeper, 2 defensive wall, free kick (i changed the orders of kickers with all 6 stars that had better shoot passage and cross), 3 dribbler; my adversary had none.
    Maybe is stupid and unuseful to spend money on this game? What the hell mean stars and quality of players???
    I'm also third in the league and from today out from all cups

Banned
    DOH!

Horrible story. The stuff of nightmares!

Probably had Howard Webb as your referee. Oh wait, he only does Manure games so they can get penalty shots.

Seriously though, nobody can explain this other than the Nordeus devs or possibly MDKII. I would ask MDKII for monetary compensation for the humiliation you have been put through in that game. Did all your players have food poisoning or something?

against the 3-2-3-2, I would have gone 3N-4-1-2 up the middle.

Nice to know not to go 4-4-2 against 3-2-3-2...ouch.

Well better luck next season. Hope you dont get the sack like Mancini!

Dreamer
    That's a horrid game, I couldn't win either match today, 1-1 league and 0-3 CL, I had over 60% possession in both and out shot both, that's footy, bro lol.

Addicted
    u cant win them all, this is not Pokémon
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Dear Cracicot, the problem is not only this game. The problem is that i'm out from all cups and third in league. I have lost a lot of games in my stadium with ball possession and always whit teams whit less quality than mine.. (there are no teams with my quality in my league and in my champions group)
    Don't worry for the 4-4-2 against the 3-2-3-2, in the same champions league group my adversary didn't win againsta a 4-4-2 with less quality than mine

I know that you can't win all the games. It's ok that i could go out from the cup that was only two games but normally in 6 game a team that has 26.2 quality could not go out against three teams that have less than 20

......otherwise it is not pokemon but it is a lottery

If you're not getting the 5% home possession then you need to lower your ticket price.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    If you're not getting the 5% home possession then you need to lower your ticket price.
    @Pistolero, your reading skills need updating. how about putting some skills points towards that instead.

->
    Quote Originally Posted by vincFC View Post
    i had 13% ball possession more.
    (most likely +8% for watching and +5 for crowd)

@vincFC, you might hire a coach to help you with your formations and tactics. Sorry you are out of the cups. at least you can still hit #1 in your league.

I had full stadium in all the games and i was attending live to the games

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast