Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Unwanted friendlies

Banned

Unwanted friendlies

SO I just answered a few posts on this forum, and I go to check on the TL in the game.

I get this popup message saying that someone just booked a friendly.

I look at the schedule and cancel it right away since I have a league game in a few hours and dont want to waste green packs and take chance of injury, blah blah blah.

I look to see who it was and it was the manager whom I am playing in a few hours. Seems he wanted to test my team and tire them out. What a ****ing prick! and he gave me the minimum time to cancel as well - 5min. I was lucky to be able to cancel it at the 3 min mark.

I have been T11 friends with him since 1st season as I had no friends when I started and added a few from my league.

Well, he was finally put in my league again after 4 seasons and he pulls this ****.

Of course I removed him as a friend. Makes no diff to me, as I have many now that wont friendly me without asking first.

NORDEUS! FIX THE UNWANTED FRIENDLY ISSUE! IT IS POSSIBLE TO DO THIS! STOP THE DELAYS!

just to be a prick back, I am now setting it to hard tackles.
    shwanko07, jklm_37 and aiureah like this.

Banned
    So I am thinking of this game tonight and would like to spice it up a bit.

I am thinking of this formation against his.

What do you think?

I know my quality is much better 37Q to his 29Q, but that matters little to the NGE.

I just checked again and of course he is online since he just tried an unwanted friendly and he changed his formation to this:

I am not going to fack around with this guy. I think I am going to go with my strongest formations: either the 4-5-1V or the 3-1-4-2.

Use the formation you're familiar with. And you don't need to "counter" a weaker opposition, it's always the other way around.

My CUP opponent tried to add me as a friend as well, but I rejected it. Got another invitation today from a Israeli player whom I suspect is "Iztik Yan's" friend or perhaps his 2nd account
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Nordeus should add a way of asking others if they want to play a friendly game, they can agree or disagree. It's like that in the real world.

Some dope decided to have a friendly against my team just before I was due a league match other day. My team whooped his 6-1, but I suffered a vital injury. Well, needless to say he got the boot from my list.

When I started out I used to set up friendlies against all of my contacts, not realising how it would affect things. I've stopped since copping on, you get as much, more even, benefit from training than friendlies. I agree there should be a mutual agreement on both match and time of. Or scrap them altogether.

Will they listen? will they F ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Use the formation you're familiar with. And you don't need to "counter" a weaker opposition, it's always the other way around.

My CUP opponent tried to add me as a friend as well, but I rejected it. Got another invitation today from a Israeli player whom I suspect is "Iztik Yan's" friend or perhaps his 2nd account
    Yes, I just said I would stop screwing around and go with my strongest formation and squad and let him try to counter me. I was going to go with 4-5-1V but I want to know what this formation he currently has is good for. It is right up the middle, obviously.

any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Announcement View Post
    Nordeus should add a way of asking others if they want to play a friendly game, they can agree or disagree. It's like that in the real world.
    Right on the money!

Lets get a few things straight about Nordeus. We know they are greedy. That is a fact. Does this mean they are bad? No, it just means you cant trust them because they will always take money and forget about anything else. It shows in their game that they dont really care about what the average manager wants.

Many, many, many people have asked time after time for Nordeus to do something about this and they refuse to keep us updated on any changes they will make on this issue.

They mention a few good surprises coming soon. Well if it isnt fixes related to unwanted friendlies, GK injuries bug, injuries, or scheduling, then they have not been listening to their customers, paying and non-paying.

I think MDKII owes us some explanations as to why these issues are not being addressed and why other things are more of a priority to them than these issues that affect every manager.

Addicted
    Had a 'Rage' stealth friendly once where I accepted a friend request from someone in the same CL group as me in season 2 after we played our group matches. We managed to get out of our group and met each other again in the final. I beat him convincingly 4-1 in the CL final, to which he then challenged me to a friendly immediately after the match. I lost 1-0, but I couldn't care less as the main match was already won.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

yet again..

Banned
    Went with 4-5-1 V and won at home 6-1. I was a bit disappointed that I didnt cause any injuries with hard tackling. I suppose I could have caused more damage with hard tickling.

Quote Originally Posted by Announcement View Post
    should give one day minimum notice and i need to agree on it
    can i just ask Barca for a friendly without their permission ?
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast